Should I buy Tomodachi Life

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Jwiz33, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    I have Tomodachi Collection (and I really enjoy it), is the 3DS one any better?

2. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I've never played the DS version but I enjoy the 3DS version, love taking screenshots in-game of the sillier moments. It takes full advantage of the gyroscope and camera, the streetpass functionality is great too.

Jwiz33 likes this.
  3. Fire_Slasher

Fire_Slasher GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2015
    Brazil
    If you enjoyed Collection the yes, Life is even sillier and funnier but for me they lose their magic quite fast, same with Animal Crossing. But hey that's just me.

Jwiz33 likes this.
  4. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    The game is hilarious while you're still new to it. After a couple weeks and you've experienced everything the game has to offer, it just recycles the same gags.

But on the other hand, my Mii spawned its own legitimate offspring, and therefore I'm living vicariously through him, so...

5. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    Off-topic, but are you the Mariofanatic64? Like the guy who made all those amazing NSMB romhacks? I am currently playing your Super Mario Bros 2 remake, and I just breat Clone Tag Team 2. On-topic, I think I won't buy the game, unless it has a sale or something, the DS one is fine for right now. I already used up the demo version's play counts, so I am hoping one day I can boot it via Ninjhax, or regionFOUR, even though it has 0 play counts.

SammyPoke likes this.
  6. MarioFanatic64

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    That's me, man :D

Jwiz33 likes this.
  7. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    Are you still working on Endless Earth? I am pretty excited for it. Do you ever plan on hacking NSMB2?

Last edited by Jwiz33, Jul 31, 2015
  8. MarioFanatic64

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Yes, I'm still hard at work on Endless Earth, and as for the future- things are unclear. I would never say never, though.

Jwiz33 likes this.
  9. Jwiz33
    OP

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    Keep up the good work! One day I will make a Mario hack, one day.

10. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United States
    Bullet Hell
    I love Tomodachi Life... despite the fact that it wants me to get frisky with Whoopi Goldberg...

[​IMG]

SammyPoke, tipsytoto and Jwiz33 like this.
  11. SammyPoke

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    Yes! I actually enjoyed playing this game, even though I had no idea what I was getting into, I personally wouldn't pay more than $20 bucks for it. But if you find it around that price range or less get it! I wish the game, had an online trading feature/interaction as well as not making your favorite/least favorite foods random (I do NOT LIKE TOFU and I LOVE HOT COCO!) but for some reason my Tomodachi is the opposite. . .

Jwiz33 likes this.