Should I buy or should I wait?

dayjay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've recently been thinking of getting Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 2 after seeing some gameplay and playing the demo. But, as some of you already know, the next game in the series is coming out soon and now I'm not sure whether I should get this game or wait for the next one. What do you guys think?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a well packed game with impressive quality (graphics, animation, sound) and decent gameplay depth it only has some dificulty curve issues though, with some quite ANNOYING bosses beating the shit out of you even on beginner mode

You can pass on the first it has about same quality with the first bunch of chars before shippuden, but a badly done and boooring story mode in a lifeless konoha.. jump all over the same small map grabbing some scrolls all the time between missions.. meh

I suggest to buy the 2nd if you find it at a decent price, if not then wait for the upcoming sequel which will improve on the same formula, as i read it will combine chars from games 1 & 2 + updating to most recent shippuden era

I'm not a big Naruto fan so here you get my gamer opinion ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1