Should I buy or should I wait?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by rayjay, Jul 31, 2011.

Jul 31, 2011
  1. rayjay
    OP

Member rayjay GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Ok, I've recently been thinking of getting Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 2 after seeing some gameplay and playing the demo. But, as some of you already know, the next game in the series is coming out soon and now I'm not sure whether I should get this game or wait for the next one. What do you guys think?

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    I think you should go Ultimate Ninja 1, 2, or 3 or bust.

That is all.

3. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Don't get any naruto game.
    Problem solved.

4. koimayeul

Member koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

France
    Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a well packed game with impressive quality (graphics, animation, sound) and decent gameplay depth it only has some dificulty curve issues though, with some quite ANNOYING bosses beating the shit out of you even on beginner mode

You can pass on the first it has about same quality with the first bunch of chars before shippuden, but a badly done and boooring story mode in a lifeless konoha.. jump all over the same small map grabbing some scrolls all the time between missions.. meh

I suggest to buy the 2nd if you find it at a decent price, if not then wait for the upcoming sequel which will improve on the same formula, as i read it will combine chars from games 1 & 2 + updating to most recent shippuden era

I'm not a big Naruto fan so here you get my gamer opinion ^^