Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
melisande said:
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
Elvarg said:
your better off with a dstt if you want buy a cheap clone.
I have been through 2 dstt's both of them broke within 2 months so im not getting one of those things again
This dstt-adv supports the newest NDSi version V1.4
1). The newest NDSi version is 1.4.1
2). The DSTT-adv is still a DSTT and doesn't run an updated menu (only loaders that are essentially updated by one person)

NDSbrewAndMods22

Doesn't own a DS despite username
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
melisande said:
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
Elvarg said:
your better off with a dstt if you want buy a cheap clone.
I have been through 2 dstt's both of them broke within 2 months so im not getting one of those things again
This dstt-adv supports the newest NDSi version V1.4
I don't have a dsi i have a ds phat
i didn't mean this one
r4i_sdhc_v210t_2__57820.jpg

i ment this one
http://joyobuy.com/product_images/uploaded...SDHC_V2.10T.jpg
and again its for music not games

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
i ment this one
http://joyobuy.com/product_images/uploaded...SDHC_V2.10T.jpgYou know what... Buy it. Do it.
You're obviously looking for someone to tell you to buy it and not listening to those who say not to, so just buy it and be done with this topic.

QUOTE(NDSbrewAndMods224 @ Jan 26 2011, 11:56 AM) and again its for music not games
Oh! That changes EVERYTHING!! (except not)
It most likely uses Moonshell2 for music/video which means that ANY CARD can do it since the people making these cards don't know shit about coding.
But again, you don't care about all the people telling you to NOT buy a crap clone so just buy the shitty card, just don't come crying when you realize it's crap.

NDSbrewAndMods22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
i ment this one
http://joyobuy.com/product_images/uploaded...SDHC_V2.10T.jpgYou know what... Buy it. Do it.
You're obviously looking for someone to tell you to buy it and not listening to those who say not to, so just buy it and be done with this topic.

QUOTE(NDSbrewAndMods224 @ Jan 26 2011, 11:56 AM) and again its for music not games
It most likely uses Moonshell2 for music/video which means that ANY CARD can do it since the people making these cards don't know shit about coding.
But again, you don't care about all the people telling you to NOT buy a crap clone so just buy the shitty card, just don't come crying when you realize it's crap.
Moonshell does not work with my sdcard so i use lmp-ng for music

NDSbrewAndMods22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
i ment this one

I bought it and i like it works with pokemon black and white and my music

NDSbrewAndMods22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
twiztidsinz said:
just don't come crying when you realize it's crap.
This right here is a serious warning.

After multiple people telling you not to get it, if you do get it and come back here with problems, you're just going to get flamed to hell.
I bought it and so far i have had no problems with it

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
Moonshell does not work with my sdcard so i use lmp-ng for musicIf Moonshell2 doesn't run then your card is extra super crap.

NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
I bought it and i like it works with pokemon black and white and my musicBut you said you bought it for music.... so why would you care about games?
But good luck getting the US version to work when it comes out.

QUOTE(NDSbrewAndMods224 @ Jan 27 2011, 02:55 PM)
i have a iedge, r4 original, supercard sd, ds-xtreme, dstt and cyclo ds so i don't care if i have a clone
Then why in gods name would you buy ANOTHER card, let alone one that is a crap clone?
Original R4s run Wood, and I'm pretty sure that every one of those (aside from possibly the DS-Xtreme?) can run Moonshell2, so I have no clue as to why you're asking about a crap R4 clone.
Honestly it kind of sounds like your account is going to be 'hacked' or otherwise turned into a spam/advertise account after you get a few weeks and a hundred or so posts under your belt. "I'm not an advertiser, I'm a noob!!".

Also you should refrain from double posting, let alone posting 6 comments in a row within 10 minutes.

NDSbrewAndMods22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
Moonshell does not work with my sdcard so i use lmp-ng for musicIf Moonshell2 doesn't run then your card is extra super crap.
No i ment my sd card is corrupted so i can't run moonshell2
NDSbrewAndMods224 said:
I bought it and i like it works with pokemon black and white and my musicBut you said you bought it for music.... so why would you care about games?
But good luck getting the US version to work when it comes out.
I wanted to see if it would work on it
QUOTE(NDSbrewAndMods224 @ Jan 27 2011, 02:55 PM)
i have a iedge, r4 original, supercard sd, ds-xtreme, dstt and cyclo ds so i don't care if i have a clone
Then why in gods name would you buy ANOTHER card, let alone one that is a crap clone?
Original R4s run Wood, and I'm pretty sure that every one of those (aside from possibly the DS-Xtreme?) can run Moonshell2, so I have no clue as to why you're asking about a crap R4 clone.
Honestly it kind of sounds like your account is going to be 'hacked' or otherwise turned into a spam/advertise account after you get a few weeks and a hundred or so posts under your belt. "I'm not an advertiser, I'm a noob!!".

Also you should refrain from double posting, let alone posting 6 comments in a row within 10 minutes.
I just want to have a collection (Sorry 4 doubble posting)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1