Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This kid in my school is offering me a PSP 2000 already hacked with GEN something. He is selling it for $35 dollars. It comes with a charger, and a 2GB MicroSD. The UMD drive is broken like all the parts inside the UMD drive are missing. The screen looks like shit because of scratches. There is a huge scratch in the middle of the screen. So I don't really know if I should buy it. I was saving up for a Wii but if I buy this I probably won't buy a Wii anytime soon.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd choose a PSP over a Wii. I don't really play games like I use to though and am more suited to quick plays and classic games.

I don't think I'd choose that particular PSP though since it's all F'd up. I bought a Star Wars white PSP 2000 and am happy with it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Which games suit you more.. PSP or Wii?
Idk I want Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. But I want lots of Wii games too. I also played lots of PSP games like the GTA series and God Of War on my old PSP 1000 which my friend gave to me but then took it back in 6 months.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do what Dangy said
happy.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I will buy it. How is YouTube on the PSP 2000? Is it more better than the iPod Touch YouTube? What I mean do the videos on the PSP load up faster than on the iPod Touch? And is it more easier to use and more enjoyable?

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
I think I will buy it. How is YouTube on the PSP 2000? Is it more better than the iPod Touch YouTube? What I mean do the videos on the PSP load up faster than on the iPod Touch? And is it more easier to use and more enjoyable?

Think about that for a minute, the iPod touch is newer and it has a touch screen. PSP you have to use the silly Cellphone styled keyboard. Also PSP tube is quite nice.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd buy it. You don't need the UMD drive if you're a straight-up pirate and the screen can be replaced. If you already have a PSP, you can repair the screen and probably sell it for like $20 more.

I could use a PSP 2000 too, although my 1000 is fine
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I'd buy it. You don't need the UMD drive if you're a straight-up pirate and the screen can be replaced. If you already have a PSP, you can repair the screen and probably sell it for like $20 more.

smile.gif
How much did you buy your 1000 for? I was looking for the thread you made when you wanted to buy a PSP and asked for help which one to buy but couldn't find it.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
Buy it, get a new faceplate, and you have a brand-new looking PSP.
I concur. I don't think you'll need the UMD drive anyways. If it's only $35, Have at it. It'll only take you a little longer to get a Wii anyways. Maybe try to bargain with them, maybe $10 cheaper, because with no UMD drive, it sounds terrible,(from the non hacker's view). Save yourself $10 bucks. xD

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

smile.gif
How much did you buy your 1000 for? I was looking for the thread you made when you wanted to buy a PSP and asked for help which one to buy but couldn't find it.

Well, you could get a PSP 1000 for $100 at Gamestop. I got my 2000 for $120.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
Dangy said:
I concur. I don't think you'll need the UMD drive anyways. If it's only $35, Have at it. It'll only take you a little longer to get a Wii anyways. Maybe try to bargain with them, maybe $10 cheaper, because with no UMD drive, it sounds terrible,(from the non hacker's view). Save yourself $10 bucks. xD
I asked him and he said I could still get games for free by putting it in my Memory Stick. Plus it was 40 dollars before and I convinced him to make it 35. I think I could buy it for 30 if I bring 30 dollars to school and tell him I only have 30 he will probably just say oh well ok 30 it is.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Hatsune Miku said:
Dangy said:
I asked him and he said I could still get games for free by putting it in my Memory Stick. Plus it was 40 dollars before and I convinced him to make it 35. I think I could buy it for 30 if I bring 30 dollars to school and tell him I only have 30 he will probably just say oh well ok 30 it is.
lol, sure, do that. you already save $10. Just be prepared to buy a bigger Memory card, because there are alot of good games out there. I mean, even 12 GBs isn't enough for me. xD(8gb+4gb)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
Jakob95 said:
Hatsune Miku said:
Dangy said:
lol, sure, do that. you already save $10. Just be prepared to buy a bigger Memory card, because there are alot of good games out there. I mean, even 12 GBs isn't enough for me. xD(8gb+4gb)
Well I already have a 2GB Memory Stick but its fake. Doesn't matter that it is fake right? And a new 2GB that he is giving to me. So that means I will have 4GB of space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So that version is semi rare