Shots and Bitchy Moods

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems lately I've been pissing everyone off and I've figured out the reason why. In June I got the Depo shot. For those of you who have no idea what that is, it's a birth control shot. I was told there would be almost no pain during my periods and my periods may stop existing. Well god I must have the worst luck and side effects because of some unholy reason I've had my period for over a month. They've been really light, but also I'm pretty sure this shit isn't supposed to happen. Also the pain is still there. My mood has been complete shit as well and I've been taking it out on everyone. Every small thing seems to piss me the fuck off to the point of me losing a good amount of friends. The shot wasn't even due to me being active. It was due to painful, heavy periods. I have to say, I'm never doing this again. Oh and I'm also constantly puking my guts out. The only form of birth control that actually didn't suck ass is the patch, but no one gives that out anymore due to it having too many negative side effects or something. When I was on the pill I was constantly puking, crying, and I passed out and fell down the stairs spraining my ankle. The shot seems to work better on my autistic cousin, but I guess it could be messing with my current medication. People wonder why I'm in such a pissy mood. You'd be pissy too if you were bleeding for over a month.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Being a guy, it's very difficult (read: practically impossible) to relate to the sort of pain you're in. I don't think a swift kick in the nuts that leads to hospital visit even qualifies as comparable (although it has happened to me at one point, and took 2 weeks to fully recover.)

Get well soon, and hope you can find some better solution to your current one.
smile.gif
I'm certain things will get better.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Well as the previous poster stated i can't really begin to imagine what you're going through rite now, but it seems that you should have a medical consultant before you take the the birth control stuff. You should also go for a check up rite now to see if it's anything serious. Clearly your body does not want that stuff in you. Hope you get well soon and find a better alternative for the shots.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Faith said:
Being a guy, it's very difficult (read: practically impossible) to relate to the sort of pain you're in. I don't think a swift kick in the nuts that leads to hospital visit even qualifies as comparable (although it has happened to me at one point, and took 2 weeks to fully recover.)

smile.gif
Obviously women can experience the same amount of pain as a kick to the balls, but very very little compares to a kick to the balls

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god bad memories.

My ex girlfriend had a similar problem.
She got very "graphic" when she was angry...and she got angry very easy. So I may very well know quite clearly what you're going through...even if I can't truly comprehend what the situation feels is like. If that makes any sense.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Ace Faith said:

smile.gif
Obviously women can experience the same amount of pain as a kick to the balls, but very very little compares to a kick to the balls
lol you sir should have seen my friend he got kicked hit by a ball and almost had his balls cracked by me by accident with the tip of a heavy tip bat from his words he blacked out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1