i'm krill!

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
chances are, if you hang out on discord or the fediverse you've probably seen my face around

i'm Krill, but other nicknames include 'krillman' or 'asahi' - I'm a little webmaster, artist and a gamer in one.
i currently play on my 3DS as for some reason playing on PC isn't as exciting. for artwork, i've been doing this since 2016 but with huge breaks inbetween. depending on my mood i draw MSPaint doodles or go full-blown in Clip Studio PAINT. (psst, my profile picture is one of the doodles)

as for games, I'm currently sucked in by Tomodachi Life. if you'd like to play online with me then let me know! (smash bros and mk7 are available, still need to get back my pokemon games)

idk what else to say....

meow

also, that flag on my profile is not my actual location

Reactions: CoolMe and DTApple

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Well, before @AncientBoi and @SylverReZ get ahead of me:

Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and hackers from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention this is "totally not stolen from AncientBoi".

Enjoy our Amazing site :D
hacking is so based, was so excited to CFW my 3DS that I got 5 years after losing my OG one. same model, same color!

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and hackers from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention this is "totally not stolen from AncientBoi".

Enjoy our Amazing site :D

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
All hail Avis!
1694693786979.png

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts