ShopTemp (V1) R.I.P.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xerxes16439 said:
I made my order on November 26 for a 42.95 Super Card Two with tracking and I have not received anything and the tracking is vague and unhelpful at best. I have contacted customer services as a last attempt to get some assistance which is doubtful since Shoptemp is closed. I'm kind of disappointed but any help would be appreciated.

Wait until ShopTemp opens again. If you contacted them, it will be a while before they reply. I contacted them before they completely shut down, and even then, I still had to wait a week or two for a reply.

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the quick reply, I will wait until the end of this month and then I'll go beserk and ask paypal for a refund, as is I feel like I have waited a reasonable amount of time and any more than this would truly be a waste of my time and the money I spent. Let's cross our fingers something is resolved by the end of this month.

toshiba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reiterating, I never received my 2 carts from shoptemp (ordered on Nov 11 2010). So I ordered same carts from realhotstuff.com. Took only 5 days to arrive (I'm in Virginia USA). Now that's service. Way to go realhotstuff. Highly recommend.

dominici

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like I'll have to order new carts from somewhere else. I think I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I'll never get those carts I ordered and I'll be out of pocket by $50, since Paypal won't let me lodge a claim and Shoptemp will not refund the money, even though by all rights they should, if they had a shred of decency.

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am unable to send shoptemp another ticket cos there system wont accept it,in order to ask for a refund cos its been 3 months today since i placed an order.They said from there last e-mail"Refunds are finally being allowed to us again, but they are extremely delayed and Paypal seems reluctant"So now its not looking good at all

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dear, oh dear.

"My manager was about to issue the pending refunds when I was notified by two customers over the course of two days that their parcels had arrived on the 25th and 26th (which was over 7 weeks past the deadline we expected). I asked my manager to wait until the end of February to issue the other refunds so that I could make sure no other customers experienced the same thing.

Since you have obviously not received your I will re-contact my manager today to issue the refunds, if the process has not begun already. With any luck he began the process at the end of February as requested, but if not this will act as a reminder.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses."

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As of today i still have not recieved the Acekard i ordered on the 26 November,so i think its safe to say i am not going to recieve it.I very much appreciate your efforts in trying to secure the release of a refund to me,and so i will keep my fingers crossed that i hear from you soon.Thankyou
unsure.gif

spunkyfrog2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also placed an order back in late November and have been dealing with the same hassles. I tried going through their support page and on February 24th received a message stating,
QUOTE said:
"As promised we can now issue your refund. My manager will contact Paypal to issue your refund. From there Paypal usually takes a period of 3 - 5 days to issue the refund. However keep in mind that that is 4 - 5 days after my manager issues the request, which could be a week from now or two, etc. Paypal can be difficult at times also. Under the best circumstances they take less than a week, but I have seem them take up to two before,"
but still no refund. =[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course