Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Oveneise said:
Still haven't received my package yet. but I am hopeful with all the comments saying people have received theirs.
I don't think they deliver to barren wastelands. Try moving away from Minnesota.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Son of Science said:
Oveneise said:
Still haven't received my package yet. but I am hopeful with all the comments saying people have received theirs.
I don't think they deliver to barren wastelands. Try moving away from Minnesota.

Seriously kid, your posts are unfunny. They're also really retarded. You really do make Dane Cook look like a comedian.

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Son of Science said:
Oveneise said:

Seriously kid, your posts are unfunny. They're also really retarded. You really do make Dane Cook look like a comedian.

The Son of Science IRL:

Since, you know, hes from the Tri-State area.

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my card is still stuck in the transit office (or it's left but the status has NEVER been updated and it's gone). It's been there since 11/25. As it was I ordered another one from 0shippingzone about 2 weeks ago and it got to me today so if the one I originally ordered from ShopTemp finally shows up it will be a bonus.

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just sent an email to shoptemp asking for a refund cos its been 9 weeks since i made my order,and no one else seems to be getting anywhere with theres on here.I will keep you informed if theres any new developments .

toshiba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get a refund? Ordered on Nov 11. Still not received the package. It's been 2 months, 3 weeks. Opened a support ticket w Shoptemp. They responded "wait for an additional and undefined period of time, as most orders will likely still arrive". Well here's the full reply from Shoptemp.

QUOTE said:
We apologize for the delay and any additional inconvenience caused, but my manager has informed me that after multiple valid customer complaints and waiting periods beyond what we consider acceptable he has contacted China Post for the cause. Unfortunately it seems that due to the enormous volume of mail that is dispatched from Hong Kong over the holiday period, we have only recently been informed by China Post that there is a large backlog of packages from ShopTemp that have yet to leave or are just now leaving their warehouse in Hong kong.

Because of this we will need to ask you to wait for an additional and undefined period of time, as most orders will likely still arrive. This is totally beyond our control as we had no idea that the shipping company was not properly shipping out orders. Since the items are already in the shipping system We can do nothing until your order arrives or until a substantial amount of time passes and your order has still not arrived.

If you would no longer like to receive your order then you can refuse it when it is delivered and it will be returned to us, at which point we can refund your payment. If your order does not arrive at all within the next month or so, we can refund it in that case as well.

The reason we need to wait for such specific circumstances is because ShopTemp is no longer in business. In early December we were forced to close our doors due to ShopTemp's Paypal account being locked by order certain anti-flashcart authorities. Because of this we can no longer access our funds, purchase new stock, accept additional payments, or pay the ShopTemp staff. Most of the staff have been let go, including the shipping crew, which makes shipping replacement parcels impossible. Though customer support will remain open and we are now working without pay just to make sure no one is forgotten.

Since we can no longer accept new payments we need to make absolutely sure that a parcel is not going to arrive before we can issue a refund. In the case where an order arrives after a refund had been issued, we would not be able to be reimbursed. Refunds are finally being allowed to us again, but they are extremely delayed and Paypal seems reluctant. However they are possible if necessary.

We truly appreciate your patience and hope you understand that we have been trying everything that we can to make this a smooth process, but failures on the part of the shipping company and Paypal, coupled with ShopTemp's closure have made it unnecessarily difficult. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask, but be aware that everything stated above cannot be changed.

If you check your tracking code you will notice there are new updates as of January 4th, which means they are delivering the parcels as promised.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

eXcelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought mine was never going to come in too, i ordered it on November 30 and it just came in today and i live in hawaii. i think your guys items will come in too, but you just have to wait.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received my DSTWO card from ShopTemp, but it is ALL WET. The boxing and manual were completely soaked and the card, along with the microSD reader, is wet. I have yet to test them, but I'm going to wait for them to dry. Will update when tested.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSTWO that I received from ShopTemp did not work at all. I tried installing the firmware and everything else. The card doesn't read, so I'm going to request a refund.

EDIT: It's working now. Nevermind. =) It had no firmware on it and I did what SC says on their website to install it to the card. Apparently, it worked after I took the microSD card out. Nothing's wrong with it, surprisingly since everything was soaked. I'm just happy I can give this to my friend. He paid for it anyway. =P

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chubbo1793 said:
I just received my DSTWO card from ShopTemp, but it is ALL WET. The boxing and manual were completely soaked and the card, along with the microSD reader, is wet. I have yet to test them, but I'm going to wait for them to dry. Will update when tested.
blink.gif

That's certainly new...still, good that it's working. You may want to check it out thoroughly (not so thoroughly that you risk damaging it if you're giving it to a friend) just in case there's a chance it could break later.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine never got shipped yet. And while I've had someone helpful on the support end, apparently the manager is unable to be contacted (or is ignoring messages).

Figure I'm pretty much screwed out of my store credit at this point. Which pretty much puts me back where I was at with all the Tempmas stuff at the beginning, anyway. Blargh.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SargeSmash

That's odd. The "Admin Admin" posted back on my ticket about receiving my package soaked. Hopefully, he'll contact you as well. I am waiting for him to respond.

Here's the messages:

Sat, Feb 5 2011 11:49pm
I just received my DSTWO in the mail on Feb. 5. As it turns out, the packaging along with everything enclosed was soaked. I decided to let it dry after I took it out of the wet box. I tried using it and nothing seemed to work. I have another one, which works perfectly, but the one received from you guys is completely inoperable. I want a refund for this poor handling of my product.

Sat, Feb 5 2011 11:56pm
I'm sorry, I just got it to work. Sorry to mislead you with the previous message.

Sun, Feb 6 2011 10:51pm - Admin Admin
You were being misleading in your previous reply? So the item was not soaked and inoperable?

Mon, Feb 7 2011 3:49am
It was soaked, but it was operable. The boxing and manual were ruined and rendered completely useless, but luckily the cart and microSD card reader still worked. They did have some wetness at first, but I allowed them to dry before testing. I still have the packaging, if you'd like to see it.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tick tock tick tock. you time is running out China...

My message I recieved goes"
Thank you for keeping us updated. I can only hope that the order is still on its way, but we will know for sure if has not arrived by the 18th at the very latest. If not arrived by then we will assume it was lost in transit and refund your payment as promised. Please continue to keep us updated, we appreciate all of your efforts thus far.

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my order on November 26 for a 42.95 Super Card Two with tracking and I have not received anything and the tracking is vague and unhelpful at best. I have contacted customer services as a last attempt to get some assistance which is doubtful since Shoptemp is closed. I'm kind of disappointed but any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.