Shop temp Highly impressed with service

bilco01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered 4 Acekard 2i on 6th april received today 13th postal address Nothern Ireland UK fast postage

all cards tested and original all working well.

All items came in original boxes and it was free shipping

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is it worth getting the "original" R4 then with wood for a old DS i have? Shop temp is the only place that has it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
ctr3k said:
Is it worth getting the "original" R4 then with wood for a old DS i have? Shop temp is the only place that has it.
No. Get another better flashcart. Wood is for existing R4 users, those who don't own R4s should get better carts like the Acekard, DSONE/TWO, Cyclo etc.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolzed said:
ctr3k said:
no,go for Acekard

plus its also a 1:1 R4 clone,still not original

I think that's why there's quotes around original in his post....i think
ohmy.gif

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got to say, the price for the Acekard's are great. I ordered 2 and added 2 8gb memsticks with the order. Then I apparantly payed twice through paypal. After contacting shoptemp they refunded the second payment. They sent me an email updating my status to shipped and included a tracking #. Unfortunately that tracking # isn't getting me anywhere just yet. I'll give that a couple more days, but hopefully they arrive not too long after that.....I paid for express mail. I'll finish this review when product arrives, based on shipping time and actual product.

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
lolzed said:
ctr3k said:
no,go for Acekard

plus its also a 1:1 R4 clone,still not original
i have a AK2i for the gimmicky DSi that i should not have got and Acekard= Epic win
i just want to get a separate flash kit for my old fat DS

and i know the R4 is a clone

Nathanok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think it really matter if it's a clone or not, since it is an exact clone. Runs wood rpg and everything.

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fullstrength said:
I've got to say, the price for the Acekard's are great. I ordered 2 and added 2 8gb memsticks with the order. Then I apparantly payed twice through paypal. After contacting shoptemp they refunded the second payment. They sent me an email updating my status to shipped and included a tracking #. Unfortunately that tracking # isn't getting me anywhere just yet. I'll give that a couple more days, but hopefully they arrive not too long after that.....I paid for express mail. I'll finish this review when product arrives, based on shipping time and actual product.

Edit- I give this overall purchase an A. Shipment with Express Mail was prompt. Communication with support team @ website was prompt. Great job Shoptemp

chainfighter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes it is really great its fast, they are very friendly,explain their solutions really clear and even said that my english wasnt half bad
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Received my AK2i +2GB stick. Exactly 10 days after I ordered. Now I just have to figure out how the hell to flash this card so it will work. :|
Ironically it looks like Shoptemp have started a flashing service for the AK2i.
Pay them a token fee and they'll flash it for you.

K

kieran

bilco01 said:
Ordered 4 Acekard 2i on 6th april received today 13th postal address Nothern Ireland UK fast postage

all cards tested and original all working well.

All items came in original boxes and it was free shipping
Good to hear that a fellow Irishman got quick delivery. I'm down in the south, though. I ordered the same card as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U