Hacking Shop in London (UK) which selling R4 or M3

Nasedo1973

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to buy R4 or M3 for Nintendo DS. I live in London and have no idea who's selling this. I've been checked on gumtree and nothing. I live in SW London (Purley). Anyone can help me?

Regards.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There shouldn't be any REAL life shops that sells these illegal items. Unless you guys have a Chinatown like SF. Then there is a slight chance.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There shouldn't be any REAL life shops that sells these illegal items. Unless you guys have a Chinatown like SF. Then there is a slight chance.

What do you mean? R4's aren't illegal. My friend's dad owns a small game store that sells flashcarts and they haven't got any trouble from the law for it.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia

What do you mean? R4's aren't illegal. My friend's dad owns a small game store that sells flashcarts and they haven't got any trouble from the law for it.

so why dont u buy from them? and where is this shop?
try sunday market or saturday market, they might have because there are some shop that sell new games for cheaper price.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)