Hacking SHOP.01media.com - Any one used them?

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody had experience with these chaps? They seem to be mentioned in this gbatemp review from years ago. By Costello
here http://gbatemp.net/t29212-gbatemp-shop-01m...p;p=383460&
But a lot can happen in 6 years are they the same people I wonder. And are they and their products legit? I'm wanting to buy a Supercard DSTWO asap!

A yay or a nay would be appreciated, if anyone knows anything.
Thanks
smile.gif

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I used them. I bought their last M3 Perfect about 7-8 months ago. No issues. I had to use dotpay with my credit card. Item was delivered 2-3 later to the US.

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gtmtnbiker said:
Yes, I used them. I bought their last M3 Perfect about 7-8 months ago. No issues. I had to use dotpay with my credit card. Item was delivered 2-3 later to the US.
Ahh bless your cotton whatsits for answering.
biggrin.gif
I'd nearly given up! Thank you.

Anyone else got any input?
smile.gif

Edited: Due to my ongoing issues with illiteracy. The bolded word was added so as to make some sort of sense.

D

Deleted_171835

I have also used them.

Great site and shipped products rather quickly.
time to write affiliate reviews for the DSTWO and AK2i

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
I have also used them.

Great site and shipped products rather quickly.
time to write affiliate reviews for the DSTWO and AK2i
Thanks to you as well this means a lot, really appreciated chaps. I honestly scoured the internet for info on these fellows and all I could come up with was Costello's mention in that 6yr old review. My main concern was the method of payment. And the possibility of being sold a fake. However I am going to place an order for a SuperCard DSTWO. Thanks again both of you.
yaynds.gif

As an EU based business (Sweden/Poland) this is the only one I have come up with in a week of searching that appears in any way legitimate. I realise there are the zhu zhu lot in China who are apparently the bees knees, and many other legit ones outside of the EU but the customs charges for us make this a very expensive option.

Of the ones advertising on shoptemp I've gone to numerous closed sites, dead links etc. Read some brilliant (and clearly FAKE) reviews.
My personal favourites are the ones who present their address as being some business like location when a quick look on google streetmap shows something a little more sobering. Top of my list is the one with bin liners covering the windows of a dodgy and very grotty 1st (2nd floor in American) floor flat. And what appears to be used nappy (diaper in American) sacks littering the front garden.

Edited: Due to my illiteracy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I hate when there is a line at the gang bang