SHOP.01media.com - Any one used them?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Miss Panda, Apr 22, 2011.

Apr 22, 2011
  1. Miss Panda
    OP

Member Miss Panda GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Anybody had experience with these chaps? They seem to be mentioned in this gbatemp review from years ago. By Costello
    here http://gbatemp.net/t29212-gbatemp-shop-01m...p;p=383460&
    But a lot can happen in 6 years are they the same people I wonder. And are they and their products legit? I'm wanting to buy a Supercard DSTWO asap!

A yay or a nay would be appreciated, if anyone knows anything.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. gtmtnbiker

Member gtmtnbiker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yes, I used them. I bought their last M3 Perfect about 7-8 months ago. No issues. I had to use dotpay with my credit card. Item was delivered 2-3 later to the US.

3. Miss Panda
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ahh bless your cotton whatsits for answering. [​IMG] I'd nearly given up! Thank you.

Anyone else got any input? [​IMG]

Edited: Due to my ongoing issues with illiteracy. The bolded word was added so as to make some sort of sense.

4. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    I have also used them.

Great site and shipped products rather quickly.
    time to write affiliate reviews for the DSTWO and AK2i

5. Miss Panda
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks to you as well this means a lot, really appreciated chaps. I honestly scoured the internet for info on these fellows and all I could come up with was Costello's mention in that 6yr old review. My main concern was the method of payment. And the possibility of being sold a fake. However I am going to place an order for a SuperCard DSTWO. Thanks again both of you. [​IMG]

As an EU based business (Sweden/Poland) this is the only one I have come up with in a week of searching that appears in any way legitimate. I realise there are the zhu zhu lot in China who are apparently the bees knees, and many other legit ones outside of the EU but the customs charges for us make this a very expensive option.

Of the ones advertising on shoptemp I've gone to numerous closed sites, dead links etc. Read some brilliant (and clearly FAKE) reviews.
    My personal favourites are the ones who present their address as being some business like location when a quick look on google streetmap shows something a little more sobering. Top of my list is the one with bin liners covering the windows of a dodgy and very grotty 1st (2nd floor in American) floor flat. And what appears to be used nappy (diaper in American) sacks littering the front garden.

Edited: Due to my illiteracy.