• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

shooting at VA beach courthouse

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they think he got fired since he was a city worker so in my mind it had nothing to do with Politics just a very pissed off person that got canned who had a gun

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been there myself. I got fired just like he did. Only thing, it was my own fault that I was fired. I didn't have anyone else to blame but even if they fired me unfairly I still would not kill people. Better to just move on and learn from your mistakes.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Rolf12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I can't believe this "going postal" shit is still happening. If you hate your job or you hate your co-workers, just get a different job. Too many people out there with no coping mechanisms whatsoever, I guess.
Terrible thing in VA beach.

I see a guy at my job who fits the description. Luckily there is low access to guns here. The man in question is bitter through and through. Anything happening seems to bolster his idea of the world sucking and him being unfairly treated.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP, this has been normalized so much that people aren't even shocked anymore about it. Rest in peace the victims.

Shadoom, that's moreso EU's fuckery than CNN. Besides, it's CNN so both are shit in this situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-