Gaming Shokotan pichu

alidsl

I am now a lurker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a few shokotan pichu that I will be willing to trade with others Pm me if you want one

(If you don't know what the shokotan pichu is then it's the pikachu coloured pichu that triggers an event in HGSS)

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i doubt they are real, BEACUSE:
you have to pay at least $10 to get even ONE of them in japan

(any why would ANYONE trade them away for free? that's like giving random people in the subway all your money)

oh yeah and clones = not real cuz pokemon is designed in a way every pokemon is unique and stuff... clones are not possible in a cheat free game (using gliches is cheating too because it manipulates the save game)

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Wuschmaster said:

(any why would ANYONE trade them away for free? that's like giving random people in the subway all your money)

oh yeah and clones = not real cuz pokemon is designed in a way every pokemon is unique and stuff... clones are not possible in a cheat free game (using gliches is cheating too because it manipulates the save game)
that's right

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebigboss14 said:
Wuschmaster said:

that's right
The wondercard distributes the same Shokotan Pichu, so, technically they're all the same. However, having multiple ones....is a bit suspicious. Sorry :/

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
krnxmatt7 said:
thebigboss14 said:
Wuschmaster said:

that's right
The wondercard distributes the same Shokotan Pichu, so, technically they're all the same. However, having multiple ones....is a bit suspicious. Sorry :/

How is that suspicious? I have many of them, all legit, and I can make any, and as many as I want. I'm big in the event trading scene, and Shotokan Pichu is common, and easily found legit. Same with it's wondercard, and anything generated from that = LEGIT.

Also, exploiting glitches aren't cheats, they're in game, and it's Nintendo's/Or whatever company makes glitchy games, for not bugtesting enough, and giving us "broken" games. This whole thread reaks of naivety.

pichu

Trophies
XP
Country
i am in need of a pikachu coloured pichu
does anyone have one up for trades?, if so contact me cuz i need one, illl trade big for one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.