ROM Hack ShiverBot - Splatoon 3 memory editor using sys-botbase

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First of all, thank you for the reply and the work you're doing
Umm, ok...let's start by saying that I got an error while trying to extract the files from the rar. Usure if it was my pc freshly "upgraded" to w11, I quickly switched to my mac for a quick download and copy.
Once done that, I launched ShiverBot and i got View attachment 333203View attachment 333204these 2 errors 2 times before Shiverbot actually launched.

So I turned on S3, went into the lobby and tried to connect to shiverbot and got this error:
View attachment 333206
The small italian line roughly transates to "unable to establish connection. persistent rejection of the target computer"
This is 100% coming from sys-botbase. I’d advise you to delete atmosphere/contents and then extract the latest sys-botbase zip.

Also, the program does not run on Mac. Because it’s made in .NET6, it’s strictly windows-only o~o

FantasyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is 100% coming from sys-botbase. I’d advise you to delete atmosphere/contents and then extract the latest sys-botbase zip.

Also, the program does not run on Mac. Because it’s made in .NET6, it’s strictly windows-only o~o
Yea, sorry, it was 2am and I was dead tired so I probably explained myself badly
I only downloaded and extracted it on mac, since on win11, winrar gives me error while trying to extract the rar.
Before writing this message, i did a bunch of testing: i downloaded the files again and between shiverbot, sysbot and the atmosphere, shiverbot is the only rar that gives me error while extracting. As you suggested, I also deleted the atmosphere/content folder and made sure only the folder 430..0B was in there.
Launched S3, went into the lobby, tried to connect to shiverbot, got the same error (10061)
Now I got another weird question: I think I read about a "vanilla" atmosphere....can it be because I'm using the deepsea package?

Zadrave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the printer to work correctly for the life of me, it is either too fast and paints everything black or is off center for some reason. Any tips?

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the printer to work correctly for the life of me, it is either too fast and paints everything black or is off center for some reason. Any tips?
I've connected my switch and PC to my android's hotspot with an ethernet cable connected as well to give me the best connection for both devices. it was my first time using it so i set the ms at 80. it printed the entire image 100%, yeah it took long but i didnt care. i had other stuff to do. was happy to come back to a finished art

junglebeats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is error: address peeking returned an invalid amount of money. please delete all AMS cheat files, restart the game and try again

PANMOCHI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello. Suddenly, I am Japanese. I was looking at the explanation of this site using a translation site, but I am having trouble understanding it... How can I find the exact Switch IP address? First of all I don't know how to connect to the hack tool because my knowledge about hacks is not very good. sys-botbase is used for what and how?
Post automatically merged:

I was told that it is not a good idea to connect to Nintendo's servers with CFW, so I was using 90DNS to connect to the internet, but is this not a good way to get an accurate IP address?

I get [Timed out. There was nothing at the specified IP address...]...

I'm so sorry... it seems I was sleepy and kept getting the IP address wrong... it worked! Thank you!

Last edited by PANMOCHI,

SweetJP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Suddenly, I am Japanese. I was looking at the explanation of this site using a translation site, but I am having trouble understanding it... How can I find the exact Switch IP address? First of all I don't know how to connect to the hack tool because my knowledge about hacks is not very good. sys-botbase is used for what and how?

I was told that it is not a good idea to connect to Nintendo's servers with CFW, so I was using 90DNS to connect to the internet, but is this not a good way to get an accurate IP address?

I get [Timed out. There was nothing at the specified IP address...]...

I'm so sorry... it seems I was sleepy and kept getting the IP address wrong... it worked! Thank you!
I'm having a similar problem except I enter the correct IP address, but it's the same "Nothing at the Specified IP" error

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey everyone. There is game patch (v1.2.0) coming tomorrow. The program will stop working after that update, because the addresses need to be updated (I will work on that, dw.)
I do not know if Nintendo will begin detecting this type of editing from the new update, so I'd advice everyone to get what you want/need (be it ability chunks, tableturf level, etc.) before maintenance drops. 👀

I personally no longer use this tool for anything because I already got what I wanted, which was specific gear, but I will continue to update the addresses while I can. Just remember there could be a new risk after the update.

---
And for people still not being able to connect to the program: I would start blaming y'all's routers if you tried everything and are completely sure you're on CFW, sys-botbase is running and successfully opened a socket, and that your Switch and PC are both on the same internet connection and band (note that they have different private IP addresses, but they're still connected to the same WiFi, for example)
If you use mobile hotspot, that doesn't always work due to different limitations.

Last edited by Taishiro,

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is it currently not possible to change the number of tickets or turban shells to purchase weapons...?
If you know the address, sure. But I wouldn't do it. People have been banned for turban shells (super sea snails) and weapon tickets pose a risk too.

FantasyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Taishiro just fyi, I tried to re-download the v1.3 and was detected as trojan.
It might just be a false positive, but could you check just in case?

Nvm, if an update of S3 is ocming out and you're going to update it at least this last time, it doesn't matter

Last edited by FantasyM,

WeaselClown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sorry for the silly question but my switch is hacked and all and have followed all the instructions n' such but I have my DNS blocking nintendo's servers when running atmosphere so I can see my money go up and such using shiverbot but I can't exactly buy a capsule or use my chunks without being connected to nintendo's servers. when I boot up my switch normally after doing the edits my money and chunks are the same before editing. how do you do it exactly? :0 or can you go on the game through atmosphere?

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
sorry for the silly question but my switch is hacked and all and have followed all the instructions n' such but I have my DNS blocking nintendo's servers when running atmosphere so I can see my money go up and such using shiverbot but I can't exactly buy a capsule or use my chunks without being connected to nintendo's servers. when I boot up my switch normally after doing the edits my money and chunks are the same before editing. how do you do it exactly? :0 or can you go on the game through atmosphere?
Disable 90DNS and go online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ