Country
Chile

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello! still new here, but I'm running into an issue with connecting to my IP address. When I try to connect I get the failed to connect to IP address error. I've double checked the address, tried the latest ShiverBot, and made sure the port is open through my switch. I'm still getting the error message when I try to connect, anything I'm missing with sysbot?
Have you used other Splatoon 3 cheats? Inside Atmosphere > content you should not have the Splatoon 3 cheat file
Also are your switch and your pc connected to the same connection?

Like, a router could create both a 2,4 Ghz connection and a 5 Ghz connection, maybe switch is with one and pc with the other?
Also you got this yes?

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../runtime-desktop-6.0.10-windows-x64-installer
Post automatically merged:

Setting the wait time between button press to 128ms makes the picture come completely perfect but it takes a full 2 hours to print. That's why I made it modifiable :P
Awesome good to know :D

coffepng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-

Have you used other Splatoon 3 cheats? Inside Atmosphere > content you should not have the Splatoon 3 cheat file
Also are your switch and your pc connected to the same connection?

Like, a router could create both a 2,4 Ghz connection and a 5 Ghz connection, maybe switch is with one and pc with the other?
Also you got this yes?
Yes, both are connected to the same 5GHz, but my computer and switch have a different IP address. I have the dotnet you posted installed and no cheats. Is there something else I'm missing?

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
-

Yes, both are connected to the same 5GHz, but my computer and switch have a different IP address. I have the dotnet you posted installed and no cheats. Is there something else I'm missing?
That is strange then :unsure:
Regarding sysbot, you got the latest version right? This one:

https://github.com/olliz0r/sys-botbase/releases/tag/v2.2

Also when you try to connect, you are inside the game Lobby?

Someone also mentioned that setting the switch to english solved the issue, in case you have it in a different language try that as a last resort

coffepng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is strange then :unsure:
Regarding sysbot, you got the latest version right? This one:

Also when you try to connect, you are inside the game Lobby?

Someone also mentioned that setting the switch to english solved the issue, in case you have it in a different language try that as a last resort
Yes, latest version. I ran a ping command from my computer and there was no failure, so sysbot is working. Tried restarting my router out of all things just to see and nothing yet. Is there a way to check on the port to see if its being used by anything I mightve missed?

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yes, latest version. I ran a ping command from my computer and there was no failure, so sysbot is working. Tried restarting my router out of all things just to see and nothing yet. Is there a way to check on the port to see if its being used by anything I mightve missed?
It is a network issue sadly D=
The program tried to connect to the IP and timed out after 3 seconds.

Either your PC and Switch are not in the same network area (same router/same WiFi), you're inputting an IP address that's not your Nintendo Switch's... or... sys-botbase actually never boots up and so it never opens a socket.
That last one might happen because you're not on CFW mode, or you didn't put the files on the SD card the right way.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taking 1 for the team with a spare switch. maxed out money, ability chunks, food and drinks. dont wanna edit anything else besides these. gambled well over 9,999,999 coins. took many times to get the .1% banner. many days with no ban. ability chunk reading isnt working if its over 1000. i have 1002 and it wont read it unless i lower it below 1001

Attachments

• 1666239136509.png
    1666239136509.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Taishiro

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
taking 1 for the team with a spare switch. maxed out money, ability chunks, food and drinks. dont wanna edit anything else besides these. gambled well over 9,999,999 coins. took many times to get the .1% banner. many days with no ban. ability chunk reading isnt working if its over 1000. i have 1002 and it wont read it unless i lower it below 1001
You're doing God's work.
So what's the real limit for ability chunks? I'm guessing it's 9999.

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Just to add to the dataset. Did mostly the same, with codes and with shiverbot, Got all the cards from TB, gold, silver, and multiple bronze rewards, and probably mostly everything you can get from there, just spamming gacha, probably did max money more than 30x by now, maxed out chunks, but haven't gotten mine to 1k+ since I immediately used them. Food and drinks still at 99x cause somehow I'm too lazy / or forget to use them. Haven't gotten banned for 3 weeks more or less.

GOUN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How can I use "shiverbot"? I don't know how to launch this. If anyone has more information, please let me know. Since there is no application software, it cannot be started.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I use "shiverbot"? I don't know how to launch this. If anyone has more information, please let me know. Since there is no application software, it cannot be started.
You need sys-bot base .. just google it . It’s on GitHub and this forum

FantasyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Excuse me, everytime I try to connect shiverbot with S3, I get the error code 1. Is it possible that I get the error because my switch (and possibly my pc too) isn't on port 6000? It's on port 28k-something....
I really don't know what issue i have bc sysbot is 2.2, the ip is the same, i have no overlay (bc they break my XB:C1), the switch is set on eng

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Excuse me, everytime I try to connect shiverbot with S3, I get the error code 1. Is it possible that I get the error because my switch (and possibly my pc too) isn't on port 6000? It's on port 28k-something....
I really don't know what issue i have bc sysbot is 2.2, the ip is the same, i have no overlay (bc they break my XB:C1), the switch is set on eng
I pushed a new update today. Check what error message the program gives you and lmk, it should be more detailed.

Reactions: simcity4japan

SweetJP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a network issue sadly D=
The program tried to connect to the IP and timed out after 3 seconds.

Either your PC and Switch are not in the same network area (same router/same WiFi), you're inputting an IP address that's not your Nintendo Switch's... or... sys-botbase actually never boots up and so it never opens a socket.
That last one might happen because you're not on CFW mode, or you didn't put the files on the SD card the right way.
I'm having the same issue. Everything is totally correct, and I don't think it's my wifi. are there any other troubleshoots for this sort of thing?

Last edited by SweetJP,

FantasyM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I pushed a new update today. Check what error message the program gives you and lmk, it should be more detailed.
First of all, thank you for the reply and the work you're doing
Umm, ok...let's start by saying that I got an error while trying to extract the files from the rar. Usure if it was my pc freshly "upgraded" to w11, I quickly switched to my mac for a quick download and copy.
Once done that, I launched ShiverBot and i got
Immagine 2022-10-22 020738.png
Immagine 2022-10-22 020752.png
these 2 errors 2 times before Shiverbot actually launched.

So I turned on S3, went into the lobby and tried to connect to shiverbot and got this error:
Immagine 2022-10-22 020630.png

The small italian line roughly transates to "unable to establish connection. persistent rejection of the target computer"

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems the max chunks count is 999. I had it at 1001 but when i went to go receive some chunks, it went down to 999 instead of increasing. i still question why sometimes when i max out some chunks at 999, they go above the count but not this time. i guess it does fixes the issue of the tool not being able to read the count pass 999

Reactions: Taishiro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Elite Beat Agents
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hell yeah
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
    Jayro @ Jayro: I'm Slenderman.