Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from shoptemp a few days ago. I understand that there was a national holiday so it was slightly delayed. No big deal there. Today I got up and saw that my order had finally changed to awaiting shipment.. and later, shipped along with a DHL tracking number. I've tried to enter the tracking number into DHL multiple times, every time I am told it is invalid.

It only being about ~12 hours now, I'm not concerned enough to go bothering shoptemp directly. Just curious if anyone knows about how long DHL takes to update that kind of stuff, and if I can even expect any updates over the weekend. I've had plenty of shipments in the past, but never from overseas, or from DHL, so I'm not quite sure how they operate. My plan is, if come monday afternoon it's still reporting invalid - then I will contact shoptemp and make an inquiry about the possibility of a typo-d tracking number.

Also, and I understand this isn't directly related to shoptemp, but I'm hoping whoever reads this post may know the answer as well. I recently went and bought my first DS the other day only hours before ordering my Acekard 2i. I've got a DSi XL, and I'm curious about updating the firmware, if it's indeed not the latest. Would that hinder my ability to get the acekard 2i to work? I'm quite familiar with the Wii softmoding scene, so I know what a hassle it can be to undo a stupid mistake.

Thanks for any info anyone can toss my way, much appreciated.

edit: for what it's worth, i've read quite a few posts since I posted this. In hind sight, probably should've done that first. I see one individual who commonly wants to know what tracking numbers are. Mine is EE followed by 9 numbers, followed by CN. So EE#########CN. I have tried only the numerics, the numerics plus CN, and only EE and the numerics. I've tried on DHL US as well as DHL hong kong (english) websites. The same results every time/combination.

edit 2: and i did check with the DHL local search thing the site links to before making my purchase, I do not live in a remote area. So I don't see any reason it would need to have been switched.

Spy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it might take a day. maybe more maybe less but if you recently got the traking number, i know it will take some time for the system to update.
wink.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
that sounds like a question you want to ask the support.
we're trying to limit that kind of topic here.
the gbatemp forum is not a place for discussing your particular order, thanks.
don't take it the wrong way but if we allowed that, the forum would be cluttered with personal questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans