Hacking Shipping on sozoryoku.com

makwillownu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just brought a M3 Simply on sozoryoku.us and it says 5 bucks for shipping but, from anyone that has brought stuff there, How fast is their shipping?

PLZ TELL ME I WANNA USE MY DS!!
wink.gif

nizzk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to know too, i pre-ordered my m3 simply at modchipstore and they keep telling my my address is wrong. they even charged me when they got their units in. anyways i am going to take my bussiness to sozoryoku.us.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an M3 Simply from sozoryoku this afternoon, and I got an email a few hours later saying that they had arranged shipping through paypal shipping.
QUOTE said:
Carrier: U.S. Postal Service

Service Type:Â First-Class Mail® Parcel (2-5 days)
I assume they will ship it tomorrow, and I expect to get it saturday or monday.

Sozoryoku is in Sacramento CA, so shipping to the west coast will be faster than to the east coast.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my M3 today, despite several inches of snow. I hadn't figured in MLK day when I said saturday or monday, so it was right on time.

It was not shipped in a padded envelope, but the M3 packaging itself was quite well padded so the plain paper envelope was fine.

The only complaint I have is that the email that paypal shipping sent me referred to the delivery confirmation number as a tracking number, which caused a bit of stress as the "tracking" link in the email never said the post office recived the package for shipping. This is the fault of paypal, not sozoryoku.

Now I just need UPS to deliver my microSD card so I can play some games.

dg10050

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got my M3 today, despite several inches of snow. I hadn't figured in MLK day when I said saturday or monday, so it was right on time.

It was not shipped in a padded envelope, but the M3 packaging itself was quite well padded so the plain paper envelope was fine.

The only complaint I have is that the email that paypal shipping sent me referred to the delivery confirmation number as a tracking number, which caused a bit of stress as the "tracking" link in the email never said the post office recived the package for shipping. This is the fault of paypal, not sozoryoku.

Now I just need UPS to deliver my microSD card so I can play some games.
Uh, are you saying that the "tracking" link that Paypal emailed me isn't really for tracking.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what they sent to you, but they sent me a delivery confirmation link and called it a tracking link. After I've already recieved the package I can look at the link and see that I've recieved the package. Useful.

Delivery confirmation is really more for the vendor, so they can tell if a package was delivered or not when people complain about not getting their item in the mail.

vlkyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I received mine today as well. It took only 2 business days, which is pretty fast.

The tracking number paypal gave was the wrong one so it never showed up on USPS, but for whatever reason it got here safe and sound.

makwillownu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i forgot i made this topic XD.

Yes i got my M3 SIMPLY from sozoryoku.com in 4 days.

i recommend it. and is also very cheap.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)