Shipping on sozoryoku.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by makwillownu, Jan 6, 2007.

1. makwillownu
    OP

makwillownu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    I just brought a M3 Simply on sozoryoku.us and it says 5 bucks for shipping but, from anyone that has brought stuff there, How fast is their shipping?

PLZ TELL ME I WANNA USE MY DS!! [​IMG]

2. thousand1

thousand1 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    Barbados
    i bought it thursday and they shipped it out the next day

3. makwillownu
    OP

makwillownu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    How long it took to get to ur house?

4. makwillownu
    OP

makwillownu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    bump [​IMG]

5. nizzk

nizzk Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2006
    United States
    i would like to know too, i pre-ordered my m3 simply at modchipstore and they keep telling my my address is wrong. they even charged me when they got their units in. anyways i am going to take my bussiness to sozoryoku.us.

6. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I ordered an M3 Simply from sozoryoku this afternoon, and I got an email a few hours later saying that they had arranged shipping through paypal shipping.
    I assume they will ship it tomorrow, and I expect to get it saturday or monday.

Sozoryoku is in Sacramento CA, so shipping to the west coast will be faster than to the east coast.

7. thousand1

thousand1 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2007
    Barbados
    i got it after 4 days...considering it was through the weekend. sozoryoku is legit!

8. Destructobot

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I just got my M3 today, despite several inches of snow. I hadn't figured in MLK day when I said saturday or monday, so it was right on time.

It was not shipped in a padded envelope, but the M3 packaging itself was quite well padded so the plain paper envelope was fine.

The only complaint I have is that the email that paypal shipping sent me referred to the delivery confirmation number as a tracking number, which caused a bit of stress as the "tracking" link in the email never said the post office recived the package for shipping. This is the fault of paypal, not sozoryoku.

Now I just need UPS to deliver my microSD card so I can play some games.

9. dg10050

dg10050 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 24, 2006
    United States
    Uh, are you saying that the "tracking" link that Paypal emailed me isn't really for tracking.

10. Destructobot

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    I don't know what they sent to you, but they sent me a delivery confirmation link and called it a tracking link. After I've already recieved the package I can look at the link and see that I've recieved the package. Useful.

Delivery confirmation is really more for the vendor, so they can tell if a package was delivered or not when people complain about not getting their item in the mail.

11. vlkyr

vlkyr Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2006
    I received mine today as well. It took only 2 business days, which is pretty fast.

The tracking number paypal gave was the wrong one so it never showed up on USPS, but for whatever reason it got here safe and sound.

12. fisherman135

fisherman135 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2006
    United States
    I ordered M3 Simply DS from http://www.sozoryoku.us/ on 1/9 (approx 10 pm).

I recieved it 1/13.

I'd recommend using them.

13. makwillownu
    OP

makwillownu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2006
    United States
    lol i forgot i made this topic XD.

Yes i got my M3 SIMPLY from sozoryoku.com in 4 days.

i recommend it. and is also very cheap. [​IMG]

14. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    I've always been a supporter of xalpha. I bought my first M3CF from him and 3 more M3 simply's from him too. Very very fast...