ROM Hack Shining Resonance Refrain save editor?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The offset for max materials is 24A4-2974(anything beyond that gives materials that you can't use or sell)same input as Items.
The offset for all Aspects is 3444-3BD0(I don't think you have to go as far as 3BD0 but the game didn't add no extra stuff that can't be use or sell.)
The offset for all Sigils is 445C-491F(I don't think you have to go as far as 491F but the game didn't add no extra stuff that can't be use or sell.)

If somebody got a ps4 save of this game I can use save wizard and see what offsets they use for it.
can you upload your save so i can do more work on this

Reactions: Supreme23

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you upload your save so i can do more work on this
I save over my old copy so I making a new for your now.

I made updates to aspects and sigils.
aspects 3444-3BA8
sigils 445C-48DC

This is a refrain mode save.

Attachments

• PLAY00.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited by JamesNaruto12,

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
can i get your save, working on a config for EdiZon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is only for money as of now but the more offsets i get i will add. this is a EdiZon config just drop in
Code:
SD:\EdiZon\editor\
folder
edizon doesn't see my saves. it doesn't see any data..... I tested Edizon with other games to see if it works and it does....it isn't pulling my saves.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I save over my old copy so I making a new for your now.

I made updates to aspects and sigils.
aspects 3444-3BA8
sigils 445C-48DC

This is a refrain mode save.
dqb.png

In your save do you have 7 or is that item id
How did you find these offsets, how wide is this I see 8 bytes between value. I assume its 2 or 4 bytes unless this value can go very high. I dont have the game installed so can test rn. I have your save and using that at referance
Have you found item id's I have the id's from the psp vita version and none of seem them match

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dqb.png

In your save do you have 7 or is that item id
How did you find these offsets, how wide is this I see 8 bytes between value. I assume its 2 or 4 bytes unless this value can go very high. I dont have the game installed so can test rn. I have your save and using that at referance
Have you found item id's I have the id's from the psp vita version and none of seem them match

1.In your save do you have 7 or is that item id
I believe the offset for each of those 7's(that's also the amount you have of that item)is the Item ID
2.How did you find these offsets
Every Meterial/Item/Sigil/Aspect has there own offset because the game auto sorts you stuff so if you is able to get the first and last item than look at the offsets everything else is in between them.
3.how wide is this I see 8 bytes between value. I assume its 2 or 4 bytes unless this value can go very high
I believe they are only 2 bytes(have not went over 99/63)
4.Have you found item id's I have the id's from the psp vita version and none of seem them match
I used this this page (http://kouryakutsushin.com/shining-resonance/アイテム) to help me out.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only for money as of now but the more offsets i get i will add. this is a EdiZon config just drop in
Code:
SD:\EdiZon\editor\
folder

well I just tried to edit my save and it as I'm about to select it, instead it says "no items present". Idk why when clearly the IDs match perfectly and I have 365 $. What's going on???

Edit: Just made 2 save files. slot 1 and 2 Neither one is detected by the json in Edizon. Idk what's going on. Anyone have a solution?

Edit#2: Can someone atleast tell me the hex locations of money and exp for each character?

Edit#3: Seems the reason the json doesn't detect my savefile was because my backup created several folders and the last one had the savefile. But even after moving the save, it still doesn't get detected by Edizon. I honestly don't know what's going on anymore...

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I just tried to edit my save and it as I'm about to select it, instead it says "no items present". Idk why when clearly the IDs match perfectly and I have 365 $. What's going on???

Edit: Just made 2 save files. slot 1 and 2 Neither one is detected by the json in Edizon. Idk what's going on. Anyone have a solution?

Edit#2: Can someone atleast tell me the hex locations of money and exp for each character?

Edit#3: Seems the reason the json doesn't detect my savefile was because my backup created several folders and the last one had the savefile. But even after moving the save, it still doesn't get detected by Edizon. I honestly don't know what's going on anymore...

Edizon works great, there has to be something you're doing wrong. I'm just waiting on some more exploits from edizon besides money

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edizon works great, there has to be something you're doing wrong. I'm just waiting on some more exploits from edizon besides money
That's the weird part. It's the only json file that has ever given me problems. I followed the usual steps Downloaded the json, I unrar it, copied the json file inside the same place the other json files are, put sd back into switch, booted EdiZon but my save isn't detected. I already made a backup eith checkpoint and made another with edizon itself, but still no detection.

Yomiichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's the weird part. It's the only json file that has ever given me problems. I followed the usual steps Downloaded the json, I unrar it, copied the json file inside the same place the other json files are, put sd back into switch, booted EdiZon but my save isn't detected. I already made a backup eith checkpoint and made another with edizon itself, but still no detection.
same problem

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

same problem

Update to the latest version of Edizon?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sorry for late response
what is the name of savefile

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1