takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Shining.Ark.full.1447182.jpg

First at all I want to apologize for everyone who waiting this project to be done. Again, sorry for everything. The reason I cancel this project because I don't have much support to help me on this project and also my English very bad, better I stop this project for good. For now I want to focus on visual novel translation especially otome game for my someone special, for his youtube channel. Again, sorry for everything and thank you for the support. If you want the tool, you can send me the message.

Thanks everyone for the support until now even the project got canceled... Here my farewell gift. Sorry only half of quarter first chapter that has been translate in shining blade and patch for shining ark, I lost it. Please use UMDgen and replace the bin file inside USRDIR file.

https://jia666-my.sharepoint.com/:f...tAqiUp1VC2aQIBJ4KFkkNKXPW1zlDXq6ktgQ?e=s7rXJy

until we met again and farewell.

Last edited by takeya yuki,

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 209754

First at all I want to apologize for everyone who waiting this project to be done. Again, sorry for everything. The reason I cancel this project because I don't have much support to help me on this project and also my English very bad, better I stop this project for good. For now I want to focus on visual novel translation especially otome game for my someone special, for his youtube channel. Again, sorry for everything and thank you for the support. If you want the tool, you can send me the message.

Well at least you tried to make it happen.
It's the thought that counts so don't worry about it.

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: slaphappygamer

RagoXXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks everyone for the support until now even the project got canceled... Here my farewell gift. Sorry only half of quarter first chapter that has been translate in shining blade and patch for shining ark, I lost it. Please use UMDgen and replace the bin file inside USRDIR file.

https://jia666-my.sharepoint.com/:f...tAqiUp1VC2aQIBJ4KFkkNKXPW1zlDXq6ktgQ?e=s7rXJy

Not only it would help people attempt to try its own version of translation but will also provide the fans of the series some gameplay! Thank you!

RagoXXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to try and continue this project. Though, I don't really know the tools needed. Any ideas? All I've managed on my own is disassembling the .bin file....
Since I can't seem to message you, I'm currently left with this option. Hope to hear your reply.

hope they heed to your call

Leonxor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Still no response from OP. On another note, I found out that there was another member that the tools was given to. I reached out to them and got a reply that the tool has been sold. Great.

I suppose, my only lead left is neoxephon on the Shining Blade translation.....

Considering his last login is at 2018, I'm... not very optimistic. Still hope I get an answer from either of them though.

Last edited by Leonxor,

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What a loss, I saw a potential in that boy, so many great games could've had a translation even if it was not so good, but at least had a translation, then he turned us all down, what a sad story.

Reactions: ferferu2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1