Hacking Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (USA)

D

Deleted User

I've created new dat files by copying ROM Code 'BMTE' parts of testkbtBRASIL's dat file into bitonio6's March 30's dat files.

...Man, I can't understand my own sentence
wacko.gif

To put it in another words, I've extracted SMT: SJ patching data from testkbtBRASIL's extinfo.dat and infolib.dat, and inserted it into bitonio6's latest dat files (found in here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218169).

It works with my Warioware DIY and SMT, so I suppose it's good enough for me
smile.gif

Although I doubt it will be any different if testkbtBRASIL's dat files does not work for your SMT, I could upload it if you guys want.

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please do. I need to verify something though. did you by any chance format your sd card before putting it all in? or was there something else you did before actually running the game?

testkbtBRASIL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually,
The Dat files ARE NOT MINE.

I just found it on a chinese R4 forum. (they even ask to credit them).

I am just a brazillian, and as a brazillian, I NEVER give up. (Belive me, it was so many F5 in the past days.)

Takahome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeraxeal said:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymmd4mnjkey/the_three_dats.rar

Sure thing, it's been virus-checked for your safety. (Although I'm sure there won't be any executable files in that file...)

Edit - and I've only updated the files, without formatting my sd card. Also, there was nothing special when running SMT, I just ran it just like another game, and it worked for me.

Thanks for taking the trouble to upload the files.
But still doesnt work for me...
frown.gif

This is so sad~

tarso21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zeraxeal said:

Sure thing, it's been virus-checked for your safety. (Although I'm sure there won't be any executable files in that file...)

Edit - and I've only updated the files, without formatting my sd card. Also, there was nothing special when running SMT, I just ran it just like another game, and it worked for me.

I've been lurking for the past month, waiting for a fix. And I'm glad to say that those .dat files worked perfectly. I can finally play some SMT
cry.gif

I was afraid WarioWare D.I.Y. would stop working, but it still saves and loads perfectly.
All I can say is...thank you, thank you, thank you!

torment2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the same boat as Takahome sadly. I still can't save SMT, though it did fix WarioWare D.I.Y.
Thanks for all of your troubles Zeraxeal!

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys , i have a problem , i have ysauto 0.0.2 and before i can use it , but today , i replace with the new archives , and when i load a rom say r4dsdl.dat error or something like that , and i cant play any game! help meee pliseee

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
magicksun said:
hey guys , i have a problem , i have ysauto 0.0.2 and before i can use it , but today , i replace with the new archives , and when i load a rom say r4dsdl.dat error or something like that , and i cant play any game! help meee pliseee
if you put the 3 new files in the place of the 3 older files, why you can have any problem?!

Maybe you make a mistake...
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

OnslaughtDR2K said:
New update doesn't work with Warioware.
It should work if it worked with bitonio6's dat files...are you using that patched rom by any chance?

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
bitonio6 said:
magicksun said:
if you put the 3 new files in the place of the 3 older files, why you can have any problem?!

Maybe you make a mistake...
wink.gif

look when i open the ysmenu drop me an error , i have a pandorar4 , and in the carpet of this, have the same archives then ysmenu

Takahome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tarso21 said:
Zeraxeal said:

I've been lurking for the past month, waiting for a fix. And I'm glad to say that those .dat files worked perfectly. I can finally play some SMT
cry.gif

I was afraid WarioWare D.I.Y. would stop working, but it still saves and loads perfectly.

Hmm tarso it works for u?
I think final resort i will format my microsd card and see whether it will work

Takahome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takahome said:
tarso21 said:
Zeraxeal said:

cry.gif

Hmm tarso it works for u?
I think final resort i will format my microsd card and see whether it will work

Format le.. but doesnt work also....
frown.gif
frown.gif
Shin Megami ~
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.