Sherlock Holmes is freezing

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Kyrue, Aug 17, 2009.

Aug 17, 2009

Sherlock Holmes is freezing by Kyrue at 8:14 AM (1,070 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kyrue
    OP

Newcomer Kyrue Member

United States
    Every time I boot this, it freezes on me after I choose my name and attempt to load. Has anyone else had the same problem?

EDIT: I just updated so that I can run my EZ5i on firmware 1.4 for DSi if that helps.

2. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Your microSD is a sandisk 4/8GB class 2 ?
    Softreset is enabled ?

3. BlueB

Newcomer BlueB Newbie

Canada
    I'm having this problem with Pokemon Platinum and Scrabble 2009. The game starts but after a few minutes, the screen freezes or I get a you game card has been removed screen. I updated to 1.4U.

4. Hitsuagaya

Member Hitsuagaya GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i dont have this prob

5. matsurisan

Newcomer matsurisan Member

Spain
    I am having this problem with 8GB sandisk class2 and hardware 705, v12 update. All hacks (softreset, etc) are off.

A lot of games that worked fine just before v12 upgrade (from v5) are now crashing, including at least the ones the thread creator listed and The World Ends With You (jp name: subarashiki kono sekai).

Slowdowns and audio cuts are being noticed in most games. I suspect the microsdhc card's being driven at a slower speed or with loose timings, causing the slowdowns which in turn crash games that expect having the data ready.

Since it seems there's a bunch of people affected with this already, I've created a topic on this.

See: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174648