Shall We Play A Game? BattleShots.

If I were to start hosting weekly or monthly BattleShots game, would you be interested in participat

• Total voters

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With so many 'tempers of college age, there are surely many people here who have heard of the drinking game "BattleShots".
This is essentially a larger version of the classic board game Battleship, where you drink a shot of liquor (or other alcohol) whenever one of your ships is hit.
What I'm considering is holding a periodic game with a few 'tempers, utilizing video chat.
To keep cheating to a minimum, I believe use of an online multiplayer version of Battleship such as the one at YourTurnMyTurn.com would be best.

The purpose of this thread is to gauge the general interest of the people here, and decide upon the best ways to play.
Would you be willing to play?
Do you have suggestions for other online battleship games?
What is the best recordable video chat program, in the case we decide to make the matches viewable by the general public?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Reactions: 1 person

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm moving for a new job over the next couple weeks, but once I'm settled I would be down. My only condition is that I get to drink whether you hit or miss.

Reactions: 1 person

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10x10 board. Possibility of drinking upwards of 80 shots. I don't want to kill people with the game.
At the very least people are going to be drinking 17 shots. Not a heck of a lot for a guy of my size and tolerance, but many others could have trouble with it.
There's nothing saying you can't have supplemental shots while waiting on hits, though.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always wanted to play, but I don't have access to liquor like that in my house. My parents only drink wine for the most part. Last time I had wine was new years eve... got drunk as shit (we had a LOT - wine pong and kings, me and a few girls + my girlfriend lol. WOW what a night). I don't even like wine. And I am not of age to buy my own.

So fuck. Vulpes, PM me in a year and 2 months and I'll be your man.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would be nice. I hit 21 back in April, so add me to the list. Any recommendations on anything that won't just absolutely drop me in a hole?

EDIT: I'm a 6 foot tall 300 lb male if it makes that much difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: