Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im actually not looking forward to it

i need to go to the city, i.e. Beirut, that's where all the shops are, and its damn hot. It's the humidity that kills me. Heck im actually thinking about getting a cousin to get it for me and then delivering it to my house
tongue.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hate elixir? i wish

just finished diabolical box, the story's quite nice
unsure.gif

i have a competition on wednesday and i haven't even started programming, and theres no one telling me to go to school tomorrow, so i dont have the program for programming, no robot to test, so i shouldn't even try and show up early in the morning on wednesday for the competition which is going to last from 8-6, plus tomorrow my mother's taking leave and teaching me chinese!

*dead*

cute?
haha, my friends said i was cute a few times
but that depends on your definition of cute. and also i behave differently infront of different people.
unsure.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Every human can be cute. No matter it personality or features wise. It just depends on your viewpoint.
wink.gif

I just realised I'm really a digital idiot. The other day Overlord Nadrian asked me if I have facebook. I realise everybody has 'em. :|

I only need to return 1 day for Amaths... But I'll probablt fail EOY exam too. I think I should drop. Budden will have too little subjects for O Levels. I think next year I probably need to retake chinese too, totally not confident.

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
Every human can be cute. No matter it personality or features wise. It just depends on your viewpoint.
wink.gif

I just realised I'm really a digital idiot. The other day Overlord Nadrian asked me if I have facebook. I realise everybody has 'em. :|

I only need to return 1 day for Amaths... But I'll probablt fail EOY exam too. I think I should drop. Budden will have too little subjects for O Levels. I think next year I probably need to retake chinese too, totally not confident.
my classmate doesn't have facebook. but she's an exception because.. just because.
this year for me and my class is streaming year, then al of my friends(most) want to take A maths, (one of the teachers said only 3e1 and 3e2 had a maths, though later than they give out a survey form)when their maths is so-so. i don't discourage them, but by their attitude, they'll get single digit results at sec 4. since 3e1 is for pure smart people(sort of..) they want to go to 3e2, but 3e2 has no coursework(art d&t f&n etc.) so if i wanted to go with them (which is no because im not going to take a maths and i seem to be the only student in the whole cohort to want art) it collides. i think they'll go by the survey though. mehh

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Almost every single class in my level takes Amaths. Only one class exception, but they can take it after curriculum. Three classes out of 5 take at least one pure science. My class can take pure bio after school too.

Amaths is really frustrating if your basics aren't good. Pythagoras Theorem etc, all are just buffed up versions of sec 2. With some new stuff and lots of new theory. Though theory is about the same. And the formual list in exams will be quite long because of trigo functions...

And I don't have msn too... (ok I have for only one tiem to help my friend set up his DSTT with Ysmenu), no blog, no facebook, no lots of stuff... Thouh speaking of memes, I am probably more knowledgable
tongue.gif

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
Almost every single class in my level takes Amaths. Only one class exception, but they can take it after curriculum. Three classes out of 5 take at least one pure science. My class can take pure bio after school too.

Amaths is really frustrating if your basics aren't good. Pythagoras Theorem etc, all are just buffed up versions of sec 2. With some new stuff and lots of new theory. Though theory is about the same. And the formual list in exams will be quite long because of trigo functions...

And I don't have msn too... (ok I have for only one tiem to help my friend set up his DSTT with Ysmenu), no blog, no facebook, no lots of stuff... Thouh speaking of memes, I am probably more knowledgable
tongue.gif
im 13 years old and what is this.
smileipb2.png

need to off the laptop bye.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Types of media I do not have and many people have:
-twitter
-a blog (be it blogger, lj, xanga)
-friendster
-facebook

I am really pathetic. And I'm 15 (counted as... though I'm born in december, and in 1994)

But I have a GBAtemp account with a spamcount of over two thousand and they aren't even close
tongue.gif

And what is what?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE( elixir's sig) said:
in chinese people like you are ??
oh hi to those people who hates gbatemp yet visiting them! ???????

lol, nao can? thats too... extreme. And i tot only thanoobis dropped that stupid comment? Apparently his really too stupid to see that alot of cheat codes from the net come from you. Beggars can't be choosers. If he doesn't use cheat codes, all the more he shouldn't criticise. lol, zi xiang mao dun... there are quite some on the wii board who call us "gbafail" but they still help out, this guy is special retarded

I don't think I'll have have those internet stuffs cos I'm antisocial and don't have many friends. Especially since those who use them more are mainly girls....

And I didn't realise Singapore was going to have ZZ Top here! The other day I went to last.fm and they recomemnded some F1 event at fort canning and looks like a big band like ZZ Top is coming! And it seems some more famous people like Elvis Costello and Opeth are going to have acts too. I've never seen an Aerosmith act in Singapore ever
frown.gif

And my avatar hasn't changed yet right? I swear i changed it yesterday evening.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I think my avatar didn't change because I uploaded to the temp from my pc. Uploaded to photobucket and it worked.

And ZZ Top is a cool Hard Rock band. Elvis Costello is a successful solo musician... Opeth is NeSchn's favouriter Black Metal band.

Sad that Singapore doesn't have these stuff. Mostly people do acoustic or alternative. Or just plain rock. No Hard Rock
frown.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
friendster? my friend she wanted me to join!
you know what she did?
she just simply ask me for my email and registered for me
the password is still the same since
LOL

Vidboy10,
because i have been posting here
smile.gif

you guys are helping me to +1 and i am helping you guys to +1

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
she just simply ask me for my email and registered for me

Speaking of that...

I think my sis made me a facebook account because she wanted to play more than one of the weird pet thing....

Is face book really that awesome? Just looks like some cheap flash games yet people craze over them and play them like... everyday. Mad over them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got around to playing A way out is pretty fun coop game to kill time
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?