Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
The girls still have their clothes on, so no need for censoring
tongue.gif

And youku is a pretty cool site for chinese dramas, but I don't think it has as much videos on the big global affairs as youtube.

And, so, the chinese censoring does not extend to their SARs, right?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahahahahaha...
conservative? REALLY?
i once met some singaporeans while i was in OZ..
they surely very open minded
GIRLS
smile.gif

i remember a girl used to call me from SG..
ahh..

by the way, i am going out with maneka
tongue.gif

to some leisure sports

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha enjoy yourself, anyone, does anyone see a need for video game rating, i understand its for parents to know what they are getting themselves into, but for kids, do any of us really care?

I mean most kids they just see if games look nice or not, they don care about ahh crap, this game M18 one, i cannot buy it or something.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I meant conservative as in they wouldn't share their sex tapes and pr0nz of themselves on the web.

Though I still remember there was this NYP girl. She filmed herself having sex on her phone. The phone kena stolen, then someone leaked her video ont the web. I think she got kicked out of NYP? Sad.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh yeah Elixir, the buildings in your Avi.
I've seen those before. My moms uncle (Who lives in Guanzhou) has a Steel Mini Statue of it. And I asked my mom to ask her uncle "What are these two buildings?" and then she translated my sentance to Cantonese and and then he was telling her in Cantonese about and then she told me what he said "Those are the Petronas Twin Towers from Malaysia" Then suddenly you were the first thing thy popped into my head. Then I asked "How was malaysia? How was it like being there?" then my mom translated it to Cantonese then he replied "It was very interesting to be there, the city was clean, there food was tasty, and most of all they were very nice people." an he had some pictures from they're and he was also talking about other places he visited.

inb4coolstorybro

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
All countries around ou region are like that. ASEAN countries all have kind people. Well maybe not Singapore.

Some of our salespeople have sulkish faces. Bad service. No regard for customers. Heh, makes you wonder how we can have so many sucessful businessmen.

I just realised elixir is from "CaY-L"... lol.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Vidboy10 said:
Oh yeah Elixir, the buildings in your Avi.
I've seen those before. My moms uncle (Who lives in Guanzhou) has a Steel Mini Statue of it. And I asked my mom to ask her uncle "What are these two buildings?" and then she translated my sentance to Cantonese and and then he was telling her in Cantonese about and then she told me what he said "Those are the Petronas Twin Towers from Malaysia" Then suddenly you were the first thing thy popped into my head. Then I asked "How was malaysia? How was it like being there?" then my mom translated it to Cantonese then he replied "It was very interesting to be there, the city was clean, there food was tasty, and most of all they were very nice people." an he had some pictures from they're and he was also talking about other places he visited.

inb4coolstorybro

hahahhaa
smile.gif

thats the petronas twin tower
smile.gif

well like domination mentioned most people from ASEAN countries are kind and willing to help
tongue.gif

sigh, sometimes the only problem is language barrier
frown.gif

if only everyone speaks the same language
making travelling easier

food tasty? that depends on what you eat
smile.gif

i reckon HK got some top notch chinese cuisine
smile.gif

overhere what is good would be those hawker foods and foods from some small restaurant!
what would be special is the localize chinese food that you don't get to eat else where

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH