Several questions regarding the recent banwave...

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Snerik, May 26, 2017.

1. Snerik
    OP

Snerik Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    So my n3ds got banned from online play and while it doesn't completely bother since I barely play online anyways I want to unban myself for convince sake. So before I do this I'd like to ask several questions.

1. Would unbanning my n3ds work with ANY hacked 3ds system including 2ds? (Not sure if the tutorial mentioned that)

2. I know there's a slight chance of my system bricking of I go through with this so I wanted to ask which method would be the safest and least risky?

3. Would my unbanned 3ds be affected in anyway if I go through with this?

4. If I were to unban my 3ds I understand that all eshop purchases will be deleted, is this completely true?

5. Me unbanning my 3ds doesn't give it immunity to future bans, so what are some things I can do to minimize the risk of this happening again? And if this was to happen again I imagine I can't use the same unbanned 3ds from before, right?

6. If I were to brick my 3ds can it be reversed using the nind and OTP I created from adding a CFW in the first place?

2. Snerik
    OP

Snerik Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    Actually nvm, can an admin shut this thread?