Hacking Several Games Not working

redhellbunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm having several issues with games [Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, ExciteBots, and Red Steel 2]
Before I explain I am using an Hard Drive by SeaGate Free Agent Desk External Drive 1 TB and the loaders NeoGamma and USB GX loader both channels and SD loaded.
-EDIT- I also did watch the Wii Motion Plus Video so please do not ask me about using the alt-dol method.

For all these games the problem happens after I load the games I get a problem at :
For Red Steel 2 I get a problem after it says "always hold the wii mote in your right hand as if it were a sword... and so on... etc" then it trys to move onto the next screen which is of course the Ubisoft screen, but at this point the game turns black and I have to turn it off.
Similar issues for the other games.
In Lego Star Wars : the Complete Saga after it says made by nintendo it is supposed to move onto the next screen ( Which I can't tell you what it is since I have never passed there before ) and again it turns black sadly.
And excitebots... Well i get to the part where it says hold your wii mote horizontal or plug it into the wheel accesory and it tells me to press 2 (which I do) and it turns into a black screen aswell.

Now some issues that I might have that you might think are the problems are the required IOS to run the game. I've already downloaded and installed the correct IOSs for Lego Star Wars and Red Steel 2 but not excitebots because I couldn't find the required one for the game, yet they still aren't working.

BTW I've used signcheck and I have a log here for you but I don't know what any of it means so if any of you could decode any problems that might be causing this into words I might understand and point me in the direction of what I need to do, I would be kindly grateful =].

P.S I don't know how to hide this [if there is a function on this forum so I'll just post it here]
IOS number " ""Trucha bug""" " ""Flash access""" " ""Boot2 access""" " ""Usb2.0 IOS tree"""

IOS250 (ver 65535) Enabled Disabled Disabled Enabled
IOS249 (ver 14) Enabled Disabled Disabled Enabled
IOS222 (ver 4) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS70 (ver 6687) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS61 (ver 5405) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS57 (ver 5661) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS56 (ver 5405) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS55 (ver 5406) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS53 (ver 5406) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS38 (ver 3867) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS37 (ver 3869) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS36 (ver 3351) Enabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS35 (ver 3349) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS34 (ver 3348) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS33 (ver 3091) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS31 (ver 3349) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS28 (ver 1550) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS22 (ver 1037) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS17 (ver 775) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS15 (ver 257) Enabled Enabled Disabled Disabled
IOS14 (ver 520) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
IOS13 (ver 273) Disabled Disabled Disabled Disabled
or if you would rather have the CSV file I uploaded one onto MediaFire here : Sign Check CSV file please help me lololololol
Thanks in Advance,
Redhellbunny.

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would upgrade IOS249 (ver 14) Enabled Disabled Disabled Enabled

to Ver 17 or V19.

If your rips
wink.gif
are ok, then this would be your best bet, and ensure you have the latest version of the loader.

May also want to Patch IOS70 (be careful if you do this - brick material)

Mine looks like this:- (partial snip of course)

249 (v17) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled
70 (v6687) Enabled Enabled Enabled Disabled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up