ROM Hack Senran kagura censored?

Pony1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if any of the 2 games got uncensored or what did they uncensored anyway I'm looking to see if anybody has an English patch for the Japanese version

D

Deleted User

I've played through the JP and EUR versions and there are no differences in censoring.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play the pc port, most likely you will enjoy it more, even if censorship is what you not hoping for. Remember you're playing a nintendo game, so most likely that is the case, yes is true some regions get censored but it depends on the game and the content. In terms of censorship, Japan has more sexual content and violence than america does for anime games, but not realistic games. Mean while In america more realistic games get less censored than in japan for violence and sexual content.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Deleted User

Plushie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think you mean the 3ds games since this is the 3ds section. Apart from the american boxart (compared to the european boxart) of the second 3ds game: no, there's no censorship. Also, it's not a Nintendo game in any shape or form, so Treehouse isn't able to touch it.

I do believe there's the first psVita game that got the girls' ages removed, but that's it.

I see no real reason to get a patched Japan version, as I don't think it would be different at all.

Last edited by Plushie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: