OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for 'safe' senior prank ideas.
I want it to be good buy not to get in trouble by the law for it.
I was hoping for something that could represent us all.
I am asking since the last three years of my high school the senior prank sucked.
They were: Setting all the alarms on the phones to go off all of the school (failed) Dumping Marbles into the floor (caught before prank) and last year they dropped there ideas >.<

So any ideas?

BTW my class needs the help since they thought a good Senior Skip day was the day before spring break when everyone misses.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you can get your hands on the keys to the class room filling the doors & their gaps after taking all the room furniture out the front is a good idea.

or writing something stupid with loads of salt on the lawn somewhere at your school.

what my year did was water + flour on a majority of the teachers cars.

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try not to do anything too extreme. Two years ago, a bunch of seniors decided to place some pieces of rotting alligator corpse inside the air vent of one of the most visited halls of the school. They had to pay a HUGE fine for it (20, 000 I remember) due to Florida's gator protection laws.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
My friends cousin and his cousin bought four large pigs and then wrote 1,2.3 and 5 on their bodies and then released them into the classrooms. The school authorities had a hard time rounding up the scared pigs and then they spent a whole lot of time searching for the 'missing' fourth pig.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Buy a shitload of dixie cups (the smaller the better)

Fill them all to the top with water, set them as close to gether as possible on ALL surfaces of the classrooms (obviously this will take many people if youre doing multiple classrooms) Desks, floors, shelves everything.

Optional: staple them all together.

Also optional: put food coloring in the water so if anything is spilled it will stain

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Put super-graphic images on all of the computers. Most schools have some way of changing them all at once.

Goatse is usually a good one to set as the background.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
My friends cousin and his cousin bought four large pigs and then wrote 1,2.3 and 5 on their bodies and then released them into the classrooms. The school authorities had a hard time rounding up the scared pigs and then they spent a whole lot of time searching for the 'missing' fourth pig.
Original.
mellow.gif

Heres a few. I dont know how you school works, but i have a few that may or may not depending on the setup of your school and what not.
1. Limburger cheese on the handrails. The smell wont come off your hands and will get everywhere.
2.Organize a day where everyone packs a lunch so the school has to throw out a ton of food.
3.i dont know how long you have to do this, but just a small prank you can pull yourself. Take a piece of silver ware from the the cafe and throw one piece (preferably used) in a locker. do that everyday and dont claim ownership at the end of the year when you have to clean out all the lockers.
4.fill a locker with bouncy balls. lots of them. stack a book against the door to keep them all in until someone opens the door and the book falls. And so do all the bouncy balls. Bonus: write a different name (from your graduating class) on each of them so people scramble to get theirs.

Thats all i have at the moment.

monkeyice737

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dixie cups of water and the random animals with numbers 1-4, 1-5 and missing a number are both classic
stapleing a full dixie cup of water... it would leak, ideas intresting but needs a little more thought to it

a few more classics, is get some people who really know atomotive stuff, take appart the principals car and reasemble it on the roof or a room it just barly fits into

another good one, is if you have a cow handy, and you have more then one floors in your school... guide the cow upstairs... end of prank, the punchline is, cows are incapable of going down stairs, and you get stuck with a cow in your school untill the teachers can get a crain or something to come get it

one i randomly thought of and put in motion was, me and some friends bought a bunch of the stuff you put on the bottom of a hamster cage, and coverd someones car in it... they were pissed... lol it was funny

you got the dixie cup idea, theres also the upsidown cup, this you need to be carefull of where you place it so as not to piss off to many people, but if you make a cup filled half way, then quickly flip the cup onto a flat serface, th pressure should keep the water in the cup if its not moved

i had a crazy idea once of trying to acctually make a wall, to seal a hallway, im not compleatly sure how it would work, maybe bricks?, but it would force everyone to find a way around the wall

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On our last day of year 10 we bought two cheap U locks ( Bike locks ) and locked everyone in school as our year got out one hour earlier. Took them 2 hours to cut the locks, they still don't know it was us. It as amazingly funny and annoyed a lot of people.

Just don't get caught

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
On our last day of year 10 we bought two cheap U locks ( Bike locks ) and locked everyone in school as our year got out one hour earlier. Took them 2 hours to cut the locks, they still don't know it was us. It as amazingly funny and annoyed a lot of people.

Just don't get caught
your school only had 1 exit?lol my school had like 20+ different ways to get in/out

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
syko5150 said:
danny600kill said:

Just don't get caught
your school only had 1 exit?lol my school had like 20+ different ways to get in/out

No they have two main gates on one of the sites ( two sites ) which basically close of the school. The other site was obviously free to leave

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
syko5150 said:
danny600kill said:

Just don't get caught

No they have two main gates on one of the sites ( two sites ) which basically close of the school. The other site was obviously free to leave

Gates that you can't climb over? Seriously?

If you can't leave by hopping a wall or getting over the gate, it sounds more like a prison than a school :/.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Law said:
danny600kill said:
syko5150 said:
danny600kill said:

Just don't get caught

Gates that you can't climb over? Seriously?

We are talking about the British eduction system. Have you seen what is against the rules thanks to so called Health and Safety. You are not even supposed to stand on tables to for example change the clock time lol
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom