Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be willing to hack my wii cause i really dont have the time to sit down and mod or softmod 1 cause of working 2 jobs. Id be willing to pay for your services as long as you offer a decent price and ill pay for shipping there and back as well.

What id like it to be able to do is play downloaded wii isos,gamecube isos and maybe n64 roms as well if thats possible.

Before though i have a few questions

1. How do i play the isos or roms on the wii like maybe through a sd card like on the ds or do i need to burn them to a dvd?

2. What all can a wii play?

3. I dont ever plan on playing online or even going online just play the games but my wii has gone online and updated to the newest firmware i believe so is it still hackable?

Thanks and im sorry if this isnt allowed on here i didnt know if it isnt just close this but if it is allowed i want a well respected member and 1 i know will do the job right and fast.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.You can use a USB HDD to keep all your games and you can partition it to keep your roms and other wii related stuff on it.

2.Im guessing thats "What is everything a wii can play?" Theres a lot of emulators for the wii and the N64 and PSX emulators are being worked on.

3.So the wii is on 4.3?

Im sure someone will take you up on this, but if anything I'm capable of doing it.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intimidator88 said:
What id like it to be able to do is play downloaded wii isos,gamecube isos and maybe n64 roms as well if thats possible.

Before though i have a few questions

1. How do i play the isos or roms on the wii like maybe through a sd card like on the ds or do i need to burn them to a dvd?

2. What all can a wii play?

3. I dont ever plan on playing online or even going online just play the games but my wii has gone online and updated to the newest firmware i believe so is it still hackable?
1. Answers to your first question:
> To play Wii games all you need to do is put them on a wbfs formatted hard drive, and then use a USB loader like WiiFlow to play your games.

> As for playing Gamecube games, there isn't a way to play them on your Wii with a USB loader. But there are some loaders out there that can play Gamecube games off DVDs.

> And for N64 games, there is a homebrew app that can load the ROMs off a DS card. But the emulation isn't perfect because there still some issues and lagg in some games.

2. Like as said before, the Wii can play a lot of things. Including: Wii games of course
tongue.gif
N64 games, PSX games, Homebrew, VC games, etc.

3. Yes, even if your Wii is on the latest firmware (4.3) it can still be softmodded. (Because I did it to my Wii and it was on 4.3U)

And as for sending your Wii to someone so they can softmod it for you.. I don't know if you can do that or not, but I can always do it if you want. Softmodding is quite easy actually.

QUOTE(XFlak @ Nov 7 2010, 02:04 AM) but u should really just do it urself, modmii makes it soooooo easy!
I agree, using Modmii makes softmodding dang easy
wink.gif

Binxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll do it for Booze. Got to have my morals.
tongue.gif

Really, dude. I work 60 hours a week and I found time to hack it in a couple hours the first time, and I didn't have Modmii. I have hacked 7 or 8 since then.
Do what Xflak said use Modmii. It is in the sticky in the this section.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you want to can send it to me. i'll take care of it and have it back in the mail the same day i get it. i own a retail copy of lego indiana jones so it wouldn't take me very long. i would just ask $20 for my time and shipping both ways. how ever in the time it took to make this topic you could have just done it yourself if you have the right game. pm me if you want me to do it.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@OP, I would advise u don't send your wii to smashdude... no offense smashdude, but u r the last person I would ever want modding one of my friends wii's... although I have to admit... u have come a long way... so maybe I am being a bit harsh. But as an experienced wii modder who has witnessed your gbatemp activity, I feel obligated to warn the OP that maybe he should check out some of your past topics/posts and read up on your (smash_dudes) expertise before deciding to ship his wii to you. Sorry dude, it had to be said, I know I'm not the only one thinking it, and I tried to say it as nicely as possible... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure u could get the job done... but probably not any better than the average joe who know's nothing about wii modding...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
@OP, I would advise u don't send your wii to smashdude... no offense smashdude, but u r the last person I would ever want modding one of my friends wii's... although I have to admit... u have come a long way... so maybe I am being a bit harsh. But as an experienced wii modder who has witnessed your gbatemp activity, I feel obligated to warn the OP that maybe he should check out some of your past topics/posts and read up on your (smash_dudes) expertise before deciding to ship his wii to you. Sorry dude, it had to be said, I know I'm not the only one thinking it, and I tried to say it as nicely as possible... Don't get me wrong, I'm sure u could get the job done... but probably not any better than the average joe who know's nothing about wii modding...

+1 Seriously... I'd be hesitant before sending it out.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
XFlak said:

+1 Seriously... I'd be hesitant before sending it out.
- 2, for serious.

RIF.jpg

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
XFlak said:
Why do you start about smashdude all of sudden?
He probably never even visited this topic
huh.gif

@OP: If you can't even make time for Modding it (which takes 20 minutes maybe), what are you planning to do with it after it's modded?
unsure.gif

WiiHoney

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@OP, what will happened if the person who tries to mod it for you:

1- bricks it
2- swears to never get it
3- losts it in the mail (return mail)
4- ....

Are you going to ask for refund.. file a complain or ...?

I hope you get the idea... This is the internet... and everyone is a cowboy behind a keyboard...

Just do it yourself and save yourself the hassle...

You are in THIS to learn and lot of great minds here are willing to help you...

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tj_cool said:
XFlak said:
huh.gif

@OP: If you can't even make time for Modding it (which takes 20 minutes maybe), what are you planning to do with it after it's modded?
unsure.gif
oops, I got smashbrew and smashdude confused.... my bad!

and when I thought smashdude (not smashbrew) was offering to mod it for the OP, I had to say something... my mistake.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
tj_cool said:
XFlak said:
huh.gif

unsure.gif
oops, I got smashbrew and smashdude confused.... my bad!

and when I thought smashdude (not smashbrew) was offering to mod it for the OP, I had to say something... my mistake.

smashdude=smashbrew?

i woulda said the EXACT same thing, cept with a little more in there lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: