OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi everyone.

This is my first thread, I hope I'm in the right place.:D

Anyway, I'm going to sell my Psvita with Enso 3.65 and I have to uninstall everything. From what I read on other threads, I have to format the memory and after that, I have to uninstall Enso.
The problem is that I can't find a way to uninstall Enso. In the Enso website, the author said that for remove Enso I have to open the Enso app and then press Triangle. But in my Psvita I didn't have an Enso app, so I installed the Enso installer 1.1 vpk found on GitHub, but I couldn't proceed becausethe app keeps telling me that my henkaku is too old and to go to henkaku.xyz/go to install R10(not the offline installer). I did what it said, and the browser showed an error" can't find variable: found" . I even tried pressing L on booting and then enter in enso app, but same problem.

Someone could help me pls? :bow:

yato44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You must download the installer.
The installer uninstall enso, press triangle there

yes I did it, but the app keeps telling me that my henkaku is too old and to install R10 from henkaku.xyz/go

Attachments

• 20190507_165008.jpg
    20190507_165008.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 422

yato44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
You could sell it with CFW, it is worth more money, don't provide any backup to games though and you would be fine.

that's true but i'm going to sell it to a local store in my country and the seller doesn't accept hacked console.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's true but i'm going to sell it to a local store in my country and the seller doesn't accept hacked console.
Problem is i believe you are actually on 3.60 but it says 3.65 due to the spoofing settings, i think you might have to reinstall firmware or try reinstalling enso for 3.60 and then uninstalling it.

Reactions: yato44

yato44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Problem is i believe you are actually on 3.60 but it says 3.65 due to the spoofing settings, i think you might have to reinstall firmware or try reinstalling enso for 3.60 and then uninstalling it.

I'm not going to brick the console reinstalling the firmware? Reinstalling enso seems impossible due to the 10R version error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try with Enso Installer

06/19/2018

yes, I used that installer, but the 10R version error doesn't let me do anything. maybe the old installer version could work?

Edit: i tried the enso installer 1.0 and same error.

Last edited by yato44,
Reactions: Solitario

Solitario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not going to brick the console reinstalling the firmware? Reinstalling enso seems impossible due to the 10R version error.

yes, I used that installer, but the 10R version error doesn't let me do anything. maybe the old installer version could work?

yes I had this same problem with my ps vita I had to look for the old version of Enso ... as I am not at home I will not be able to pass the old Enso

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm pretty sure version 1.1 fixed the bricking issue, if you want a sure thing with no possibility of bricking just reinstall the firmware and it'll be like new.

I'm almost certain this is the enso you need though, it's for 3.60

Last edited by kaymynd,

yato44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm pretty sure version 1.1 fixed the bricking issue, if you want a sure thing with no possibility of bricking just reinstall the firmware and it'll be like new.

I'm almost certain this is the enso you need though, it's for 3.60

I tried the Enso installer of @Solitario but I got the same error. Then i tried reinstalling the firmware, but I didn't know if I could reinstall the same firmware version, so I just downgrade the firmware to 3.60 with modoru and... It worked:D:D no trace of Enso.

thanks guys for all your help:D:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2