OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
http://thegia.com/2009/09/09/sega-announces-dreamcast-2/

QUOTE said:
Confirming years of rampant speculation, Sega today announced the next-generation Dreamcast2 entertainment console for worldwide release in Q1 2010. This marks Sega's first return to hardware manufacture since the original Dreamcast was discontinued in March 2001.

Yey?

This isn't the Sega we all knew and loved. The Sega 2 will be equipped with a Quad-Core i7 Processors, a modified nVidia Graphics card, and a 802.11 b/N wireless. There are at least 4-5 games going to be release alongside the console. Price is still unknown.

Welcome back, Sega. Though I'm not a huge fan of yours. Tough, I would love to see Sonic in to the 2.5 D Video console.

For the first time a console, or any gadget (apart from laptop), is going to use the Wireless N. I think this changed my decision.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Haha, yeah, in your dreams
rofl.gif

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude you relaise this is fake right? Neogaf and many other sites had this the other day.. It became popular and Sega commented saying they are not getting back into the hardware business. They are like the #6 developer for software and they are quite happy not losing money on each sale..

SO FYI this was a JOKE its not real..

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, you go back and take a second look;
a i7? in a console?
wireless n? maybe, but...
i7 costs about 300$ on its own, an a custom nvidia gfx?
we're looking at pc specs here :\

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Vidboy10 said:

LOL, the other day someone in the EOF showed this to me when I said I will sell my soul for a Led Zepeplin RB/GH.. Man, I was happy for one second.

Screw that site.

Though I'll be happy to play a Dreamcast 2, never touched a Sega machine before.

Carpediem2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fake as all get out. SEGA IS NOT going to release another hardware item, They are in the software business. They make FAR more money doing 3rd party software then they would if they did another system. If they did do that they would NOT be allowed to do 3rd party anymore. meaning no apps for iphone no games on wii,xbox,playstation, ect.

Dramcast 2 is a fans wet dream.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I found another news from IGN.

http://blogs.ign.com/Dreamcast2-IGN/

It tells about the media of Dreamcast 2.

Otherwise, I'll report this to a mod (again)

--

EDIT

QUOTE said:
GN Dreamcast is officially announcing that Sega has no announcement regarding a sequel to the Dreamcast console. IGNDC is further announcing its own official apology to those who saw our countdown to tonight’s exclusive games coverage and subsequent midnight announcement. While many expected to read news of Sega’s return to console gaming on the seven-year anniversary of Dreamcast’s launch, we can only confirm that there is nothing to announce.

this topic must go down the drain. Im going to report it

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
I found another news from IGN.

http://blogs.ign.com/Dreamcast2-IGN/

It tells about the media of Dreamcast 2.

Otherwise, I'll report this to a mod (again)

--

EDIT

QUOTE said:
GN Dreamcast is officially announcing that Sega has no announcement regarding a sequel to the Dreamcast console. IGNDC is further announcing its own official apology to those who saw our countdown to tonight’s exclusive games coverage and subsequent midnight announcement. While many expected to read news of Sega’s return to console gaming on the seven-year anniversary of Dreamcast’s launch, we can only confirm that there is nothing to announce.

this topic must go down the drain. Im going to report it
Those were made over 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Goodnight