Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icon_xl.jpg
With details of this HD remaster leaking at comic-con, Sega has now confirmed its plans to remaster the first 2 entry into its Yakuza series for the PS3. With a fall release date given Sega has also said the game will have improved graphics to the point of being able to read the Japanese signs from a distance away, reduced loading times, a phone booth enchancment and strangely if you pre-order the game you will get a bonus of a complete save file.​
http://youtu.be/9TzEExtseaU

Would be a great way for me to get into this series, but I know some other Sega games i would rather see getting tarted up​

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This will go mightly fine along my Yakuza 3 and 4 copies for PS3.

Won't but it on launch though, I just hope that the price will lower after a while :P

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
let's hope they keep the first games english va's if it comes to north america. Mark hamil is worth every penny. Also on a side note. Did anybody get wierded out when all of a sudden kazuma and friends became chain smokers out of nowhere for the 2nd game? I mean I didn't see anybody smoke once in the first game.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With they would bring the psp games in English instead of rehashing old shit. They already brought the zombie one. Yay, now we can have yakuza: the incomplete collection.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With they would bring the psp games in English instead of rehashing old shit. They already brought the zombie one. Yay, now we can have yakuza: the incomplete collection.

It costs less to just add your standard half assed textures and basic HD port "improvements" than get an entire localization team together, and people will buy it anyway.

But on the topic at hand, I'm disappointed in no Xbox 360 version, I've been really interested in the Yakuza franchise but now it looks like I'll have to get the PS2 versions instead (although I don't have a PS3 to continue the legacy).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc