Hacking SDHC not working, but SD is?!?!?

desotoman56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
my 16gb sdhc sandisk card will work on the pc with the wbfs 3.0 manager. i already formatted it and added a couple of games over, but the two backup loaders that are supposed to be compatible with sdhc don't recognize this card at all. before the card was formatted as fat32 and i could run the hbc off of it, but not the wbfs partition. why won't this card work???
unsure.gif

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
desotoman56 said:
nobody else has had problems using a 16gb sdhc with a loader???

I could be wrong but im pretty sure its not that nobody has had problems, its just not very common to use SD cards for backup loaders.

Which USB loader are you using for this? Most of the GUI ones will not play off of the SD card (it is not implimented) Try running waninkoko's 1.5 original work

I know USB Loader GX for sure does not have support for SD cards, and im pretty sure Wiiflow doesnt either (these are the 2 i use)

Edit: Front page of Config USB loader says its SDHC wbfs compatible, Could try that one

desotoman56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm using CFG Loader now on my 2GB card and it works fine, but it won't recognize my 16GB-same problem with NeogammaR8. Those are the only two with SDHC support, and neither works.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse