rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello

i have following the tutorial to get a cf 4.0 with hbc.
Now in hbc 1.0.1 the sdhc read perfect.
But when i try to copy some thing of the nand to the sdhc i get a error.
the error is something like "the device in the sd card slot can not be used" or something like that.
is used to different sdhc cards like dane elec and sandisk.
format it with sd kodak formatter and windows no effect.
with a 2 gig sd card no problem.

any one a idee whats the problem is?

greets b,

rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i'm back,30 persons read but no answer
wacko.gif

i did al little test and put some foto's on the sdhc the same that give the error.
go to the photochannel en gues what,thy work.
i can view the files en edit the foto's????

then when i go back to the sd card in the left corner i get back the same error?

greets b,

rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey

that's not the problem
hbc works fine with sdhc
i just want to copy some savegames and other stuff from the nand to the card because i have only a few blocks left on the wii.
so it's the sdhc channel on the wii self that don't work when i click the sd card on the left corner

btw thx for tha answer
rolleyes.gif

greets b,

rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yep everything is up to date
What app do you mean?
i search a liitle bit further,but if i dont find a solution i will try to go back . 3.2 but i'm a liite scare to get a brick.
The only reason for me to go up to 4.0was the sdhc support :-)

edit the wii see the size of the sdhc card because i can change the page up to 20 pages with free blocks.

greets b,

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Waninkoko's Savegame Extractor not tried it though. Well I am tempted by the installing wiiware to sd feature but I think I will wait until BootMii before trying anything.

rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey

not tried yet,but the savegames are not the problem with the blocks i think.
I think th vc games take all my free blocks from my wii so i want to put these on my sd

greets b

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got this same problem with a Kingston 16GB SDHC and a Transcend 8GB SDHC. Works fine with a 2GB MicroSD. Works fine with the HBC, I just can't copy saves or channels to it.

rcb8dboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yep i got exact the same problem.
I'm not a coder(maybe long time ago(c64)) but i think it' must be a simpel line of code that been defect.
because it's works fine on the foto channel.

i'm just starting with the wii so i have a bunch to learn,but what tool do you need to reed a cios en witch cios is responseble for the new 4.0?

greets b,

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
On a 1GB "Wii" branded SanDisk SD card, all SD card functions work perfectly for me; homebrew, SD channel, everything.
On the Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC Class6, the SD channel works fine, moving saves and channels to and from the SD works fine, but the moment I load up HBC, it shows no applications, at all. Even if I do a direct copy from one SD to the other via my laptop, it still does not show up.
Oh, and if it makes a difference, it works for the SD/USB Loader too (when I format it, of course).

I've been told that HBC 2.0 will fix any SDHC incompatibility, but I've also been hearing various anti-piracy developments revolving around it, so I'm not so willing to trust that information just yet. I've also heard that SDHC only works in HBC if it's Class2, sometimes Class4, but never above. I'm not about to buy yet another SDHC just to try. Finally, I've heard all SanDisk SDHC cards work, even if it's Class6 or the overpriced ExtremeIII version, but cannot verify this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted