Homebrew SDCafiine

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do you use this on USB? Wouldn’t it just ask to format the USB when you plug it in? Or do you use Ustealth and it makes the Wii U ignore it but SDCafiine recognizes it? I want to move my modpacks to USB if possible. I’m using the Aroma version btw

Drysoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does one get the aroma plugin for Sdcafiine working? Do I have to have the Tiramisu app files to load mods?

Drysoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Move the mods to the new aroma directory and then make sure sdcafiine is on in the plug-ins menu. That’s it.
I somehow fucked up copying and pasting the ID. Sorry.
But while I’m here, I’ve been trying to put multiple mods together, but only one wants to work, I moved files around, but I can’t get it all to work at one time. Any suggestions?

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I somehow fucked up copying and pasting the ID. Sorry.
But while I’m here, I’ve been trying to put multiple mods together, but only one wants to work, I moved files around, but I can’t get it all to work at one time. Any suggestions?
Well it won’t let you choose different modpacks to load together. You could combine the modpacks you want and then create a new folder for it, so that SDCafiine treats it as its own new modpack. If you are playing BotW there’s a mod manager for it that will make this easier and more likely to work, I’m sure smash has something too. Other games, you may have to just choose which is the base mod and then drag and replace the mod files with the other mods. Though this is less consistent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.