You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tiduz said:
could anyone be so kind to make this into a channel i can install with homebrew? someone did this for 1.4 too, i love it.
Wow! I was just searching this thread with the same question in mind.

I would love to have a USB loader 1.5 channel too.

Please pretty pretty please?
rolleyes.gif

coffeeBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having problems loading games from SDHC with this version? USB loading works fine for me, but when I try to load off a SDHC, I get the official wii error message saying that "something has gone wrong, eject the dvd and turn off the system, etc". While loading from the same SDHC works with v1.4.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeyt1998 said:
i'd probably make the jump to 1.5 if i knew what was going on with cIOS_r10... i'm still on USB loader 1.1 XD

i've heard alot of people complaining about issues that it's created with the loaders and such, i also heard someone couldnt put cIOS_r9 back on so they were stuck until r11 is released lol

could someone assure me about the issues that r10 can present?
tongue.gif

I'm using usbloader 1.1 from wiishiizas thread with the forwarder channel and rev 10.

I have no problems at all. The only known issue that I have read about is

that USB instruments/accessories won't work with the loader and this is

supposed to be addressed with rev. 11

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(jono@home @ Apr 17 2009, 12:03 PM) english translation...

- The update partitions/canales/VC are not unknown in the future facilities (in previous versions the partitions were copied but they were eliminated of the table of partitions and therefore they stopped existing).

this needs clarification,
if it's backing up the update-partition then that's bad - very bad.
we dont need 200+ copies of the 3.1 system wads - all 170+ megs of them!

if that is what was done, then it needs to be removed or made optional.
that or we will have to extract & re-add each image with wbfs to clean this shit off it!

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
A bump with regards to game compatibility. I play both Super Swing Golf PAL and Metal Slug Anthology PAL from usb-drive without problems. I dumped Pangya for myself, but Metal Slug was from da internetz.

IOS37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mor13id said:
So this still won't work without a dvd drive, right?
dry.gif

QUOTE(Tichinde925 @ Apr 17 2009, 05:08 AM) If there is no connection to the DVD board, none of the Official Wii Channels will function at all and will display the message "An error has occured. Please eject the disc and refer to your User Manual." VC/WiiWare games will not work either.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
I hope Wi-fi will work for me in this one. >.>

(Sorry for always going on about it.. but it seriously feels like I'm the only one and no one notices.
frown.gif
)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Cuber said:

(Sorry for always going on about it.. but it seriously feels like I'm the only one and no one notices.
frown.gif
)
Wi-Fi always worked for me...so it's your problem...-.-

Mor13id

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
IOS37 said:
Mor13id said:
So this still won't work without a dvd drive, right?
dry.gif

QUOTE(Tichinde925 @ Apr 17 2009, 05:08 AM) If there is no connection to the DVD board, none of the Official Wii Channels will function at all and will display the message "An error has occured. Please eject the disc and refer to your User Manual." VC/WiiWare games will not work either.
Actually, my dvd drive IS connected. It just doesn't read discs. Would this work for me?

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Blue-K said:
I'm willing to dump my 60 games again
tongue.gif
I have exactly 60 games in my HDD, and they take 147 GB... 700 GB is way too much I think
tongue.gif
smile.gif

burrellbloke said:
hdhacker said:
If you dumped every single Wii game in existence onto your hard drive, I don't think you would reach 500GB.
I have got about 300 games (obviously they are not all quality games) on my drive and they have taken up about 450 gigs.

That's insane! At least 200 games of yours 300 are just too bad
biggrin.gif

Im kidding
biggrin.gif
. Im satisfied with my 60 games
wink.gif

QUOTE(steve-p @ Apr 17 2009, 03:25 PM) QUOTE(jono@home @ Apr 17 2009, 12:03 PM)
- The update partitions/canales/VC are not unknown in the future facilities (in previous versions the partitions were copied but they were eliminated of the table of partitions and therefore they stopped existing).

this needs clarification,
if it's backing up the update-partition then that's bad - very bad.
we dont need 200+ copies of the 3.1 system wads - all 170+ megs of them!

if that is what was done, then it needs to be removed or made optional.
that or we will have to extract & re-add each image with wbfs to clean this shit off it!
I agreed completely! Make it optional!

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
Cuber said:

frown.gif
)
Wi-Fi always worked for me...so it's your problem...-.-
Yeah well good for you.

It 'works' But not as well and will just drop fast if it gets through. I'd just like to figure out why, is that to much to ask for a little help with? I can't be the only one ffs.

It's ridiculous that it would work perfectly with everything except these danged USB loaders.

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rivaplz said:
Seems that this new update really did increase HDD compatibility... somewhat. I have a WD My Book Home edition 320GB HDD that was never able to be found by any loader, now the loader can find it, yet when I try to make a partion, it gives the -6. I tried to reformat, and also format the drive into WBFS via windows, but it still gives a -6 when trying to partion through the loader. Still, this is a step in the right direction, as I think the next version that increases compatibility will let me access my drive completely.

P.S. the actual error is something along the lines of ret -6 cannot find any partion.

I have a my book and it only worked once I created a smaller partition in windows. So I made the entire HD NFTS (it was usb loader format), then I made a smaller NFTS partition, formatted that portion ONLY in usb loader format and then the usb loader would recognize and everything worked.

gartlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As coffeeBean reports on the previous page, loading from SD partition on 1.5 no longer works at least for games already present on the WFBS partition on the card. I get exactly the same error message he reports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Might be messy but the flavor is worth the goo lol