Hardware SD Card

littlecubba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my mate has recently bought an 8gig SDHC Sandisk card...

works ok on his pc but when plugged into his WII it's abit "hit and miss" kind of an affair if his WII will see it...

i was wondering if anybody else has had the same problem and/or if anyone has managed to fix it...

littlecubba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i updated his system to fw v4.1 just for the use of the SD card slot for wii-ware usage...

it's becoming a real pain in the backside, 1 out of 20 the wii will see the SDHC card thats inserted.
his card works fine on my system, why not his...???
wacko.gif

i would be pulling my hair out (if i had any!!!
cry.gif
)

Dante Wolfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
littlecubba said:
i updated his system to fw v4.1 just for the use of the SD card slot for wii-ware usage...

it's becoming a real pain in the backside, 1 out of 20 the wii will see the SDHC card thats inserted.
his card works fine on my system, why not his...???
wacko.gif

i would be pulling my hair out (if i had any!!!
cry.gif
)

A wii is alot like a woman. They all basically have the same basic components but each has their own quirks and moods.

I know I have had the same problem with SDHC cards I blew a good $100 USD trying different cards until I finally gave up and went to normal 2 gig SD no problems there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...