Feedback Hardware Sd Card stuck on Wii u Disk Drive

RegaDavo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was messing around with my wii u's SD in my laptop and when I tried to place it, it accidentally went in the disk slot and i turned the Wii u by accident and the SD got sucked in the disk slot and i've been trying to get it out by pushing it in and it doesn't budge, so can I get any help or recommendations to fix this problem?

Bunzuku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only this: I purchase a set of fine screw drivers from a local electronics store years ago. Tools where fitting badly into the hands and had almost no grip, highering the chance of scratching/damaging the screw heads. Also they started to rust badly around a year or two after purchase.
Then a friend of mine told me to try iFixIt tools. Purchased the pro toolkit and never looked back: It fits good into the hands, has good grip (never scratched a screw head with it) and looks like new years later.

So +1 from my end for iFixIt tools.
They btw also have good gamepad batteries (ofc. these are cheap china no-names, too, but iFixIt seems to do it's own QA, lowering the chance of getting a bad one + according to reviews they are exchanging them for free even after guarantee time).

Depends on the country you live in I guess? For no shipping you could ask at local mobile phone repair shops, they should have the right tools and experience. At best give them the link to the Wii U teardown guide someone posted earlier.
Else I would suggest looking out for people / service shops experienced with Wii Us
I do live in the USA! Thanks, I'll look into thesunnymachine's possible prices for something dumb like this.

RegaDavo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only this: I purchase a set of fine screw drivers from a local electronics store years ago. Tools where fitting badly into the hands and had almost no grip, highering the chance of scratching/damaging the screw heads. Also they started to rust badly around a year or two after purchase.
Then a friend of mine told me to try iFixIt tools. Purchased the pro toolkit and never looked back: It fits good into the hands, has good grip (never scratched a screw head with it) and looks like new years later.

So +1 from my end for iFixIt tools.
They btw also have good gamepad batteries (ofc. these are cheap china no-names, too, but iFixIt seems to do it's own QA, lowering the chance of getting a bad one + according to reviews they are exchanging them for free even after guarantee time).

Depends on the country you live in I guess? For no shipping you could ask at local mobile phone repair shops, they should have the right tools and experience. At best give them the link to the Wii U teardown guide someone posted earlier.
Else I would suggest looking out for people / service shops experienced with Wii Us, like https://www.thesunnymachine.com (in case you're in the USA).
is it reccomended to buy the the moray driver for this fix since i dont have alot of money?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta lube up diidy to change characters +1