GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I have heard of some apps that can emulate the Wii NAND using a USB drive... but can the SD card be emulated? So instead of thinking that it has a huge internal memory, the Wii would think it has a huge SD card... I'm asking because that would let me have lots of Rock Band 2 customs & dlc in an emulated SD card, but without emulating a NAND (so the savefile in the Wii would be used instead of one in the emulated NAND).

Yeah I know it's a noob question, but I never really followed nand emulating and stuff because I didn't need lots of space (I don't use WiiWare), at least until I got Rock Band 2.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NAND emulation isn't really possible right now.

wait for some new releases and updates on triiforce and sneek

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok... so I'll wait for SD emulation or Rock Band 3 with SDHC support, whichever comes first
biggrin.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you can do NAND emulation. If he means for everything (ie from booting the System Menu to loading a game disc via the disc channel and having it save onto the USB..etc), then you need something like Sneek, but I don't think Sneek has really been released yet.

Peache

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wii_128 said:
Ok... so I'll wait for SD emulation or Rock Band 3 with SDHC support, whichever comes first
biggrin.gif

Rock Band 2 is getting a SDHC/USB hack for storage by the Rawk SD team. Customs and legit DLC will run on your SDHC card's or USB Flash Drives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIZm3NTrMek...player_embedded

Check the Rawk SD topic on gbatemp once in a while to hear about it's release
biggrin.gif
I can't wait, already got me storage!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1