Hacking SD Card Corruption

agentdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi.... whenver i install a vc or wiiware title to my wii via wad manager 1.4 and then copy it to my sd card (wii menu 4.0)......my sd card corrupts... it only corrupts though when i copy it to my sd card.... and then the next time i go onto my computer and click my sd card this is was appears...

untitled.jpg

plz help... ireally want to play wads off my sd card cuz im outta room on my wii

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeh i corrupted half of my 2gb sd card and i dont have much free space left on my sd.
this was becuase the hombrewbrowser froze while downloading something and it corrupted the file and i couldnt delete or even move it from my sd. so i formatted and 988mb (or somethin like that) is corrupt.
is it just 1 wad or any wad that is causing the problem
if its 1 then could be a corrupt wad so try downloading the same or different wad again
if its any then wad manager could be stuffed so try installing/redownloading wad manager again and maybe not from homebrew browser you can if u want but yea.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google "Panasonic SD Formatter" and install it. (or you could just check for this at my files link in my signature)
Backup anything on your SD that you want to keep.
Run the Panasonic SD Formatter and re-format your card.
Put all of your kept files/folders back on the card and test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello