Hardware SD card appears as 2 drives?

roisuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't connected my switch sd card to laptop via sd adapter in awhile, I've mainly been doing little updates through NXMTP. When I do it now the switch appears as 2 usb drives, SWITCH (D) and Removable Disk (E). The contents of the E drive appear to be encrypted since the files don't have actual titles, rather symbols.

If it helps, my sd card is partitioned with an emuMMC with Atmosphére 0.15.0 and DeepSea 1.8.1 installed. Also with Hekate 5.3.4., when connecting through the hekate menu USB mass storage method, the same thing happens.

I've already tried different adapters...anyone know what's going on here? Is this an issue with my SD card or laptop?

roisuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured it out, the removable disk was the emuMMC partition (after checking the partition size). I don't know why it appears now when only the Switch sd partition would show before. I ended up figuring out how to hide it with a command prompt "dismount" command.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Well I can't do it in office sir I'd get arrested