Hacking Scummvm Wii!!

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks i'll try that later tonight when i get a chance to (sisters playing mario kart now). i',m using the homebrew channel by hibou (i think thats who its by)at the moment so it could be that. also the file i downloaded was already converted to elf but i tried the original one before that was a dol and converted it to elf and it didn't work but i assumed it's cause i didn't convert properly. well see what happens with SDLoad though.

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
InheritedWill said:
loopguy said:
no speech in full throttle
mellow.gif

Have you got all the necessary files? Full Throttle worked fine with speech for me.
speech only works in cutscenes... played it on pc and it worked just fine, think it's a bug....

InheritedWill

Trophies
XP
Country
loopguy said:
speech only works in cutscenes... played it on pc and it worked just fine, think it's a bug....

I've just been and checked on my Wii again, and Ben's talking fine when interacting with the dumpster at the start of the game ("I've touched it enough", "I've woken up in worse", "I'm not putting my lips on that", "Take that"), as well as with his bike.

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might depend if you are using a monster.sou, monster.sog or monster.so3 file. try the *.sou file (uncompressed) first to see if that works.

If you only have a *.sog or *.so3 well then you are a dirty pirate
wink.gif
tough cheese
tongue.gif

gloop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Huge bump.

I've searched everywhere, but is it possible to run the thing in 60HZ with color? When I do that, whole ScummVM is in black and white.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gloop said:
Huge bump.

I've searched everywhere, but is it possible to run the thing in 60HZ with color? When I do that, whole ScummVM is in black and white.
probably your tv does not support 60hz

ramzeva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is Ogg audio buggy on Wii ScummVM? (.sog file) I have the original CD files also but im trying to save space on the SD card.

Also is Themes supported? I downloaded some and put them on my SD but they wont load.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is a chart somewhere on the ScummVM page that details exactly which file you need to get a game up and running.
For example, if you have the original Monkey Island, you don't need to copy all the files ( .exe,txt, ini and so on ) but just a few necessary .dat files that contain the game graphics and instructions, everything else is handled by the emulator.
So create a scummvm folder in the root of your sd card, and create subfolders for each game with the necessary dat or wad files in it.
Then choose that directory in the emulator and all the games will show up so that you can add them to the emulator.
Again, a detailed chart you found it on the official ScummVM page.

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

Mark D.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a chart somewhere on the ScummVM page that details exactly which file you need to get a game up and running.
For example, if you have the original Monkey Island, you don't need to copy all the files ( .exe,txt, ini and so on ) but just a few necessary .dat files that contain the game graphics and instructions, everything else is handled by the emulator.
So create a scummvm folder in the root of your sd card, and create subfolders for each game with the necessary dat or wad files in it.
Then choose that directory in the emulator and all the games will show up so that you can add them to the emulator.
Again, a detailed chart you found it on the official ScummVM page.

awesome thanks for the info i actually got one game running as a test but this info has been very helpful! im super excited to get it running with wiiflow :D just another quick question when i put the scummvm folder to hold my games on the root of my sd card do i just go to add games in scummvm to locate the folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, when?