OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ScummVM DS 0.11.0 beta1
Play point and click adventures
%5B1447%5Dscummvm.png

A new beta of agentq's ScummVM port for the DS. Download and changelog below.

[title:Changelog] - New games supported: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, Elvira 1 and 2
- Software scaler for improved image quality. Turn it on using the DS options screen (press select during the game). Thanks to Tramboi and Robin Watts for this feature!
- Function keys added to virtual keyboard (used in AGI games)
- Plenty of bug fixes

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo/LucasArts are retarded for not finding a way to offically re-release these point and click adventures for the DS. Even if they used a modified ScummVM engine with the graphics redrawn for the DS, downsampled voice acting, I'd love to play some of the later games like Full Throttle, which to my knowledge, the DS currently can't handle.

That being said, play on with DoTT and Sam and Max! I'm pretty impressed with the past version, I'm sure the update is even better!

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Ah, I used to use & prefer VMware over virtualbox, but I gave up piracy a long time ago and probably won't purchase a vmware license.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Windows 2000 or XP should do the trick.
    @Shape,
    I have the new VMware Workstation 17 Pro, pirated ofc.
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I like linux

:D
    +1
  • Jonnathann_2022 @ Jonnathann_2022:
    The bad thing about the VM that depending on your machine it doesn't work right. For example pcs with USB 3.0 there is no point in using a VM for this purpose, as the USB 3.0 drive does not recognize an old driver.
    @Shape,
    I use Linux Mint Cinnamon as my distro
    @Jonnathann_2022,
    Perhaps it maybe because you haven't set it up right?
  • Shape @ Shape:
    That sounds like a configuration issue, any OS i have installed in VMWare & Virtualbox loads my USB 3.0 as at least 2.0
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I use Ubuntu Server for everything other than gaming lol
    +1
    Haven't been having issues with USB. Whenever you plug a device in, VMware asks you if you want to mount it to the VM or the host.
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I am that guy
    +1
    It's quite annoying to me especially if I'm running quite a bit of tasks in the background.
    +1
    Fact: Ubuntu, Linux Mint and Arch Linux are all Debian based distros.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I recall the linker software worked in Win7, so maybe try the drivers in that link @Jonnathann_2022
    +1
    Use the 32-bit version ofc for better compatibility.
    +1
    @Veho, Thanks. I thought that this would run Windows, and also Android.
    Even Linux :D
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah the Odin is a surprisingly capable machine.
    +1
    Even more capable than the Steam Deck?
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I need one now
    +1
  • Jonnathann_2022 @ Jonnathann_2022:
    Vocês não entenderam. Existe uma coisa chamada compatibilidade de driver USB. A forma como o EFA grava os jogos não é como a memória flash. É uma memória que simula uma memória de um cartucho com alguns endereços onde a cada endereço é alocado um jogo. Na verdade, é um processo muito semelhante à gravação de uma eprom. É por isso que a versão da unidade USB 2.0 deve ser compatível porque é o sistema operacional que faz a gravação. Usei uma VM windows xp no meu notebook Samsung Essentials e não consegui gravar o driver que reconhece o cartucho, aparece uma mensagem de erro.
    @Jonnathann_2022,
    Please translate this into English pls.
    Jonnathann_2022 @ Jonnathann_2022: srry