Hacking Scrubbing

RsHackerTeam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really bad at this and i can't seem to find something that'll help me know how to scrub an ios so it doesn't take so much room on my HDD, so does anything have a link to something that can help me or just straight up tell me how to do it?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiiscrubber scrub isos, but if you are into .wbfs files inside a fat32/ntfs drive or games inside a wbfs formatted Hdd you don't have to worry about space because the games will shrink anyways.

RsHackerTeam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmk, well, i use a wbfs formatted hdd, and put a normal iso file onto it using the wbfs manager, so it's automatically shrunk now anyway?

RsHackerTeam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, when i load with the Usb on the backup loader on the wii, it still says about 6gig, is it still shrunk even if it says that?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RsHackerTeam said:
Well, when i load with the Usb on the backup loader on the wii, it still says about 6gig, is it still shrunk even if it says that?
That game is Brawl, isn't it? Yes, it's shrunk. If it wasn't, it would be 1 or 2 gigs bigger.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RsHackerTeam said:
Yeah it's brawl, so will the game size still get lower if i scrub it?

There is an old method of doing it with a previous wiiscrubber version in which ppl made it fit into 4.36gb discs by erasing the sub emissary section of the original iso, but nowadays it will not matter as you won't see many games bigger than 4.30gb except two or three dl's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-