Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:
Hey guys, I just "learned" that if I use "quotation marks" around "things," I can "confuse" and "troll" "forums."

I'm hoping the member group: banned isn't just for humor. Let's make that come to pass.

Alright, fine. You can get your information elsewhere. If anyone wants to have a legitimate discussion of the game mechanics, you know where to find me.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that Cruddy is serious. But yeah we wouldn't mind a gameplay video
tongue.gif

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
[offtopic] i can't imagine how many lame trollers are coming to this forum and annoying members having a proper discussion... wait, judging from their post counts they are probably the same kid or something. people should stop lending their pc/laptops to seventh-grade students! >:( [/offtopic]

[ontopic] i don't think we'll have to wait long before we see commercial partnerships btw 5th cell and other companies who want their licensed characters in the game. i mean drawn to life had a spongebob edition or something isn't it?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Please stop, you guys are becoming like this guy

You will probably have a diffeent attitude if he actually dumped it. You are just plain selfish. Please stop bothering cruddy or else this thread will get closed.

Ontopic:

Yeah I expect something like that. Maybe we will get a Scirbblenauts in bikini bottoms as the setting and Spongebob as the main character. And can summon ingame characters and items.

I wonder if Singapore will have any shop with the preorder item.....
unsure.gif

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preorder bonus news: Maxwell's "rooster" hat will be available as a preorder bonus at gamestops in Australia and the USA.

Also, I think cruddybuddy MIGHT have something, any news on dumping the cart? Cruudy should at least post post some pictures of it running, it's pretty cruddy of him if he doesn't.

EDIT: Dwight, where did you send him? If it's a rom site, post it somewhere else or something, please.
EDIT#2: Also, sorry for bugging cruddehbuddeh

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
lol... i think as soon as the preorder goodies ship, we should start a new thread "POST YOUR TEMPER PICS IN THE SCRIBBLENAUTS RED ROOSTER HAT!!!" lol! cute stuff, but i won't be the one wearing it LOL

@domination: hmmm, i bet some guy from sgclub would definitely see the opportunity in this and import them to sell them for a fortune haha... you'd probably find it if you look hard enough if you ask me.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just preordered the game from gamestop. Damn employee didn't even know what the game was. If it wasn't for the awesome hat I would have taken my business elsewhere.

Also stop asking me/pming me about where the demo is. It was taken down and the only person who has it is Cruddy. If it gets dumped/leaked than it will be dumped/leaked. Until then stop asking about it.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
IGN has a few new videos and an article about the 2 new videos.
http://media.ds.ign.com/media/143/14304256/vids_1.html
http://ds.ign.com/articles/100/1009800p1.html

I'm actually happy cruddy buddy trolled all the nubzors. If anyone has a bone to pick with him, i'll personally fight you as well.

I'm with you!! In another thread a guy name bleedingelite was dumping (no pun intended) on cruddybuddy and said if anyone has anymore poorly worded replies they can take it to him in P.M. and I said this:
QUOTEDon't insult people does more hurt than good. cruddybuddy did NOTHING wrong, you are the one who built yourself up for a huge letdown not him. And I believe he only wanted help dumping it for himself and not for us, but he did, and because he wants NO legal problems he can't name the site so its out there. If you can't find it whoop de fucking do go back to the hole you crawled from and cry until the game comes out, because the demo could never stand up to the awsomeness of the complete game!

I am giving you one chance to give a civil reply back, otherwise you are fucking blocked! Because I can't stand bullies, and whiners!

People can be dipshits!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does every special preorder happen at Gamestop? I'd rather do a larger retailer like Best Buy myself. The rooster hat probably won't fit my large head anyway, so what's the point. I mean, the game's getting a lot of hype here, but I don't think it's getting a lot of hype elsewhere. I wonder how it'll do at retail...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Guild McCommunist said:
Why does every special preorder happen at Gamestop? I'd rather do a larger retailer like Best Buy myself. The rooster hat probably won't fit my large head anyway, so what's the point. I mean, the game's getting a lot of hype here, but I don't think it's getting a lot of hype elsewhere. I wonder how it'll do at retail...

Apparently, there is a lot of hype all over the internet. And its getting an immense amounts of advertisment from the internet. Next is up to Warner Bros., how much promoting they will do? Thats what I am wondering.

And I want that rooster hat. Looks like a pretty neat reminder of how absurdly wacky the game is. Too bad Singapore has no Gamestop.

@Ssterl
Yeah I posted on that thread, and he was probably targeting that at me. Hadrian sent me a PM saying if BleedingElite sent me any hostile PMs,

QUOTEIf Bleedingelite sends you any insulting PM's, tell me about it and quote the message and I'll make sure they are kicked off from here. They're on thin ice as it is.

I'm glad he didn't. Other than that, he was a pretty decent member. But people are getting far too agitated at Cruddy for a crime that he did not commit.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow just read BleedingElite's thread and...wow. That's just annoying just for that even IF Cruddy actually had the e3 demo I don't think he'd tell us now......(Bleeding's chances to get it go from 1% to 0%)...But back on topic I think companies might try to get their characters in the game.

AlmightyJuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope Warner Bros. does a hell of a job promoting this game. It will be awesome to have games like this hit the limelight, because then we'd have all sorts of games that go against the cookie-cutter norm. The DS has been a great advocate of that and I'd love to see more of it.

As for other characters in the game that would be very cool, but I think there would be problems putting them in so last minute.

Donato_Dobango

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

It was a BIG part of Warner Bros Video Games' Comic-Con display along with Batman Arkham Asylum and it's the critical darling of sites like IGN, Joystiq, and Kotaku. So it's definitely getting its fair share of hype.

Why most special preorders happen at Gamestop? Easy answer: Target and Best Buy have larger customer bases. If you notice, when you read an article about the pre-order bonus, it says "Subject to availability." Sadly a pre-order is not a contract that you'll get the rooster hat. Gamestop just happens to specialize in pre-orders so for some reason companies give them more. Best Buy, when they do a special incentive the week of release, it's usually limited to 30 or so customers.

That and I think a Target or a Wal-Mart don't have the computer system to do pre-orders the same way. I know my local target has these cards you can purchase and redeem for a copy on the day of release, but there's no in-store computer papertrail that said game is yours until you redeem that card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not being compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console