Hacking Screwed up wii...

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well i did the update to 4.0 everything went fine... but some truncha signed discs where working properly so i said to myself, "oh well lets try what the tutorial someone added to the main page say it was working fine..." and so i did the "If you want to load games from the disc channel you must install CIOSCORP"

... and guess what i lost completely the truncha signed disc exploit..

i tried being a smartass, and since i had cios rev9 and preloader, i said, "aw well screw it", and unnistalled only the cioscorp... now my Wii just turns On, doesnt load preloader or anything at all...

help?

oh yeah i have a modchip btw...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Again a thread to say "What a STUPID move you did" to the OP because no IOS must be deleted or uninstalled, they just have to be overiden, fifth of this kind of thread I've seen at GBATemp....!!
rofl.gif

QUOTE said:
....and unnistalled only the cioscorp...

Only..?? well that's about more than half of your installed IOS in the Wii.

STUPID

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You uninstalled your System Menus (and preloaders) IOS. Nothing will load. Send your Wii to Nintendo and get a replacement. That's the only thing you can do at this point.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh well... seems thats the only option left.

thanks slowking

oh and ether2802, screw you, a simple answer like slowking can help more than anything else.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether your replies become more and more ridiculous. don't know why but your some time ago your answers have been highly appreciated but now most of the stuff you post doesn't help anybody.

don't want to start a flame war, it's just something i noticed.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok ok I'll come down and relax, sorry for my hurting posts, dunno what happens to me lately, and not flaming but this has been told a lot to not delete IOS, plus my lately attitude, that's why my answer, I sincerely apologize
sad.gif

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i know there have been dozen of post about deleting of necessary ioses. but in my eyes it's easier to tell those guys that their wii is dead and to repeat "DON NEVER DELETE ANY IOS!" or to ignore those threads. easier than falling in rage i guess
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good