Hacking Screen remains black after RCM payload injection

anayajade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hours and hours I got the paper clip to work & immediately bought license from Executer - only to find out I bought the wrong serial # - and of course months before the next exploit - which will probably come with only half the features as the 1st exploits....LOL.
Does the SX OS PRO work on one of these since they use a dongle?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hours and hours I got the paper clip to work & immediately bought license from Executer - only to find out I bought the wrong serial # - and of course months before the next exploit - which will probably come with only half the features as the 1st exploits....LOL.

Guy what an earth are you talking about you make little to no sence...

What is your question, does what work on what ?

How did you get a wrong Serial/activation code ? There is only one type and its a license code

The license code works for sx os activation for users without dongle..
And the sx pro dongle or version comes with the license burnt into the dongle...

Ithink you mean you have a patched switch right ?
Then no no matter what you try to use you wont be booting any cfw/homebrew or sxos atm...

Check your serial here > click

Last edited by Canna,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

The dongle is just a means of injecting the payload, it doesn't change anything else. If your system is ipatched then there is nothing you can currently do

Hutch80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a similar issue here. Have an older Switch, used to run SX but now wanted to try other CFW. When I inject the payload, it’s a success but the screen stays black. Using a freshly formatted (exfat) card but been using exfat in the past with no issues. Where am I going wrong?

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have a similar issue here. Have an older Switch, used to run SX but now wanted to try other CFW. When I inject the payload, it’s a success but the screen stays black. Using a freshly formatted (exfat) card but been using exfat in the past with no issues. Where am I going wrong?

Provide more information. What payload are you using? What folders and files do you exactly have on your sd card?

Just as a warning: Don't use exfat in combination with Homebrew. Format it to FAT32 and spare yourself the possible headaches involved.

Hutch80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to use Atmosphere. Wanted to stick with exfat to have less worries about larger files (if in any way possible). As of now, the SD card was blank. Is THAT my mistake?

Hutch80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, copied the files on my SD card. When I inject the payload via TegraRCM, all is green but my screen stays black...

Hutch80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here’s my setup

Attachments

• A2460295-E613-4A7D-B7FB-DCABA2A23212.jpeg
    A2460295-E613-4A7D-B7FB-DCABA2A23212.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 307

emu_pwn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe i Missed a step but, do you have to have an SD card with files when you inject? I thought you did the inject to see if you can run payloads. I ran the app on the computer and the Inject was successful but my screen stayed blank.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You do need files on your sd but depending on the payload it might come up with text like earler (non gui) versions of Hekate would show a np sd card warning but still can do stuff.

You sure you don't have an ipatched unit? Chrck the serial number sticky thread to check the range

crazedlunatik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if my switch is patched... But im pretty sure ive bought it about 2-3 years ago. I have the same issue. In fact before this everytime i injected a payload with Tegra i was able to get something on screen but now no matter what I do nothing... I was running android switch and it was running sluggish so i decided to power off the machine and when i tried to inject the latest hekate i smash stacked successful but nothing on my switch screen...

Uploading payload (mezzo size: 92, user size: 110598, total size: 176814, total padded size: 180224)...
Switched to high buffer
Smashing the stack!
Smashed the stack with a 0x0057 byte SETUP request!
Payload successfully injected

can someone maybe help me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just checked the serial # and its not patched... which remains huge mystery to me... Could it have possibly bricked with android?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if my switch is patched... But im pretty sure ive bought it about 2-3 years ago. I have the same issue. In fact before this everytime i injected a payload with Tegra i was able to get something on screen but now no matter what I do nothing... I was running android switch and it was running sluggish so i decided to power off the machine and when i tried to inject the latest hekate i smash stacked successful but nothing on my switch screen...

Uploading payload (mezzo size: 92, user size: 110598, total size: 176814, total padded size: 180224)...
Switched to high buffer
Smashing the stack!
Smashed the stack with a 0x0057 byte SETUP request!
Payload successfully injected

can someone maybe help me?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just checked the serial # and its not patched... which remains huge mystery to me... Could it have possibly bricked with android?
Try using other USB ports, cables, or operating systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi +1