ROM Hack WIP Scramble - "NEO: The World Ends with You" Save Editor

SolarIsBack

Trophies
Website
instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry to be bothersome but have u discovered any methods of importing a PS4 save? My save file of W2 D6 just got corrupted and I really want to use your tool to get my progress back… please

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will try to hide Minami for the next release. I thought of something.
The idea that a save editor can let you hide spoilers is still funny to me :P I guess I'm just too nice.

I agree it was odd i thought the same thing the only reason i brought it up was because you added it .. thinking it was a bug of sorts :P its really of no issue to me ;)

sorry to be bothersome but have u discovered any methods of importing a PS4 save? My save file of W2 D6 just got corrupted and I really want to use your tool to get my progress back… please

wont happen until SW makes adds the save

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have to ask Save Wizard.

PS4 save is encrypted and require the advanced mode to decrypt the save so it can be used with save editor. Save Wizard rarely add advanced mode support for many games because of concern with online cheating.

Other option - you have to jailbreak the PS4 and they require very low firmware version.

Switch version with hacked Switch is better option if you want to hack quickly and JKSV can decrypt the save instantly without paywall or online.

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I pushed a new version. There are several improvements.

First, the program could use up to 600MB of RAM due to the game images being cached in the executable. That is no more. Usage has been dropped to around 140MB. Also, the images have been merged to the ntwewy-db.dll, which is why you'll probably notice that file's size is quite big now :P

The biggest change: noisepedia editor is up and working.
cPvnGkr.png

Boss noise will have a little icon next to the name/description, just like in the game :P
FZgmqYL.png

And 100% unlocked Noisepedia looks like this:

NxFve9b.png

Also, I went ahead and made all the images HD. So people with zoomed Windows (usually at 125%) can see Fret in crisp quality:
et5fGAF.png

This applies to every image, including pins:
nJT7ZeO.png

There is also the settings editor, which is basically the same as changing settings in the game, but you know, you got to have a complete save editor:​
YOyfhmv.png

A misc editor, which is, for now, only a DLC unlocker.
And the experimental day editor, which you can use to change the maximum day you've reached:​
MjsE9yG.png

- Week 2, Day 5: unlocks soundsurfing a.k.a. dashing through the game
- Week 3, Day 5: shows the final party member at the title screen (this is a major spoiler so be careful)
- Week 3, Day 7: changes the title screen's background. (this is also a major spoiler)
- Another Day: makes the game think you've beat it. Shows "COMPLETE" at the save menu.

Download: https://github.com/supremetakoyaki/Scramble/releases/tag/v0.7.1

What's left is the shop editor and also a graffiti/trophy editor. And I think that's it :)
This save editor is pretty much complete for what it is :D there isn't much to add.
I hope you all have been enjoying it.

Last edited by Taishiro,

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome stuff man, quick note on a bug i just found in the noisepedia editor

if you scroll to #51, #52 those pig noises, one of them throws an error up and fucks up the editor a bit; i think its Pig Carol

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Awesome stuff man, quick note on a bug i just found in the noisepedia editor

if you scroll to #51, #52 those pig noises, one of them throws an error up and fucks up the editor a bit
Ohh, that doesn't seem to happen on my save file.
If you send me your save file, I can try to fix it ASAP.

Edit: I fixed it. Download the newest release :)

Last edited by Taishiro,

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@Taishiro
SW released and your app works perfect for the decrypted save ..
Good to know! I received my PS4 copy on Monday so I'll probably buy Save Wizard just to test it :P

In other news, I want to tell you guys that I'm adding support for TWEWY Final Remix soon.

NdZvjpA.png

I made a very minimalistic launcher :P

However, I want you to know a few things about this:
- Final Remix mode will be very simple and not as complex as the NEO counterpart, so don't expect much of it. At first, you'll be able to edit stats, money and items. I'd say "that's it"—but I want to add a bit more to the challenge and add clothing abilites in the future.
- At first, all text will be in English. Multilanguage support will come later.
- No spoiler hiding like in NEO mode. TWEWY is a 14-year-old game.

Because I'm constantly busy with uni I can't really give you a date, but probably before the weekend :)

SheppyNano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm here to confirm it works on PS4 Save Wizard using this program. Have to be careful of course cause too much messing around will cause nothing but errors on the game and it would refuse to open. Such as asking for two much clothes when theres a clear limit to how much you can have as a example.

The only issue I run into is certain achievements on PS4 feel like they are locked if I attempt to use the cheat where I master all the pins or have "seen" all the noise as a example. I'm not sure if anyone has tested it out yet fully. Im debating if I should try the cheat again and then have one single pin that isnt mastered or "cleared" in hopes to get it. (I was already close to begin with and these pin is just a evolution grind I think)

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
People have been reporting game bugs with the clothing editor because they're adding clothes until the very limit (x7/x8 each).

My advice is do not go overkill with the items lol, especially the clothes since they have a limit of around 2100, compared to the pins whose inventory has a limit of around 34600. Just x2 or even x1 of each piece is fine.

I'm still gonna resolve that in the next release though :)

Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

Immubach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This is an amazing project, Taishiro!

Nice graphics, user friendly UI, great updates and great feedback with this community. 10/10 sir

Could be possible to add the "drop rate" in the Stats Editor or main page? I got a random +1% drop rate bonus when feeding my team. Was shown right above the PV stat, in the meal image right-down corner, like a hidden stat.

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
by the way i cant use uber pin with 1 button with update
If you mean using uber pins with same input button, looks like that's impossible even with all the reward skills unlocked.

This is an amazing project, Taishiro!

Nice graphics, user friendly UI, great updates and great feedback with this community. 10/10 sir

Could be possible to add the "drop rate" in the Stats Editor or main page? I got a random +1% drop rate bonus when feeding my team. Was shown right above the PV stat, in the meal image right-down corner, like a hidden stat.
I have not encountered that yet but looks like it exists. :) I will do my research about it.

Last edited by Taishiro, , Reason: typo
Reactions: Immubach

Soul_Revisionist_Under

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi there, first of all, I have to say great work on the save editor. I am really enjoying using it and I appreciate the effort that has gone into it.

That said I did find an odd bug, this could just be me using the editor wrongly somehow or a quirk that came about due to it being made for switch and not PS4s, but it seems the pins added through pin editor are not able to gain EXP ingame. I have ensured that the pins I am attempting to level are not marked as mastered and have EXP/levels lower than their maximum.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi there, first of all, I have to say great work on the save editor. I am really enjoying using it and I appreciate the effort that has gone into it.

That said I did find an odd bug, this could just be me using the editor wrongly somehow or a quirk that came about due to it being made for switch and not PS4s, but it seems the pins added through pin editor are not able to gain EXP ingame. I have ensured that the pins I am attempting to level are not marked as mastered and have EXP/levels lower than their maximum.

Any ideas on why this is happening?
You scared me for a second there. Are you sure you don't have clothing with the ability "Jinxed Jackpot" equipped?

Soul_Revisionist_Under

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
You scared me for a second there. Are you sure you don't have clothing with the ability "Jinxed Jackpot" equipped?
Hi, just checked. I am still using early game clothing so no "Jinxed Jackpot" ability are equipped. Just to clarify I do still see PP being gained at the results screen but they are not being assigned to the equipped pins. Have tried 2 situations, one in which I manually set it so a pin is 1 exp away from being mastered and another where I simply used the up/down arrows to reduce the level by 1 in the pin editor. Both cases I ensured the pin was not max levelled and was not marked as mastered(with a star). Will do a bit more testing and get back to you with more details.

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, just checked. I am still using early game clothing so no "Jinxed Jackpot" ability are equipped. Just to clarify I do still see PP being gained at the results screen but they are not being assigned to the equipped pins. Have tried 2 situations, one in which I manually set it so a pin is 1 exp away from being mastered and another where I simply used the up/down arrows to reduce the level by 1 in the pin editor. Both cases I ensured the pin was not max levelled and was not marked as mastered(with a star). Will do a bit more testing and get back to you with more details.
Don't worry, I found what you mean. However, it doesn't happen with every pin.
Level up data is wrong for several of them D:

This will be resolved in the next release, no worries :)

Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk