ROM Hack SciresM's Sun/Moon Patches

Braixen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have no idea if it will or not but I think it will since it seems to do with emunand I would test right now but I don't have a 3DS with emunand on it atm
hope it supports my 3ds...

edit:
Thank you very much to srwgin for giving me a bin file.
and it is working with luma on my 3ds now!
You guys are really great, thanks so much and especially for the one who create those files.

Last edited by Braixen,

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
anyone help me check original crc32 for sun and moon
I think I mistake them
0004000000175e00.bin 02948ba5
0004000000164800.bin de47ef73
is these right?

Timeboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HANS has not been updated to be compatible with Sun/Moon, it will be someday, I don't know when. Smea on Twitter said he would take a trip overseas, otherwise the hax 2.8 and HANS update would've been pushed before SuMo's launch.

HANS works fine with Sun and Moon, I've been using it since launch day. I'm using the most recent Ninjhax on an N3DS on 11.0. romfs loader works fine, as do all these codes :)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HANS works fine with Sun and Moon, I've been using it since launch day. I'm using the most recent Ninjhax on an N3DS on 11.0. romfs loader works fine, as do all these codes :)

Ah, I found out later I didn't remember properly, it was just hax 2.8, not HANS. Despite that, people have been claiming problems with HANS, so I figured it was like hax 2.7, in need of an update. Whatever the case, CFW 4 Life :D.

altenfear

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
hello guys , please i need some help in pokemon sun to do the qr code injection(pkhex)
i have downloaded a .cia game , i have menuhax to have access to homebrew(1.1.0) , i have hans .
how can i patch the game in rxtool (not luma) .
i tried to follow some tuto but they dont have the same case as me an i dont wanna erase everything to do their method .

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello guys , please i need some help in pokemon sun to do the qr code injection(pkhex)
i have downloaded a .cia game , i have menuhax to have access to homebrew(1.1.0) , i have hans .
how can i patch the game in rxtool (not luma) .
i tried to follow some tuto but they dont have the same case as me an i dont wanna erase everything to do their method .
switch "cfw" doesn't mean erase data.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you import a save that has a different trainer location (x or y axes) from the last save, you'll not be able to get in the game. I tried to make a new save and import the old x and y axes in the old one but i didnt work, i dont know what to do :'(

I don't understand, lately I've been hit with trade bans due to communication errors, one intentional, the other not, and I ended up switching saves. One had me say in route 15, the unbanned save was in Haoli City, both times I accessed the game just fine. Were you deliberately editing your character's location? You shouldn't do that.

HappyzLife

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't understand, lately I've been hit with trade bans due to communication errors, one intentional, the other not, and I ended up switching saves. One had me say in route 15, the unbanned save was in Haoli City, both times I accessed the game just fine. Were you deliberately editing your character's location? You shouldn't do that.
of course i didnt, i never touched those things*. I just imported an old save and then i tells me that i cant use a different save... Would you like to try my save? I dont recommend you, it could blocks* your save as well

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
si i am forced to use luma in order to do this qr code hack ? i cant do it with rxtool ?
why cant I cut granite with my knife!!! why!!!:ph34r:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone help me check original crc32 for sun and moon
I think I mistake them
0004000000175e00.bin 02948ba5
0004000000164800.bin de47ef73
is these right?
correct crc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU